PWD 649: JBG Bless the Red Queen Becky Lynch, long may she Reign in Blood

Pick 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

made her faceplant... how do you do something for like 10 years and still suck at it? These Bellas have to be some nasty ass broads in the sheets to be where they are.

She looks at Liv like " Oh are you okay?" Like, no bitch. You just kicked her in the face twice and made her faceplant on the mat. What the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

Just sat down to watch Raw. Show opens with limo and Corbin waiting nervously..."Happy Birthday Stephanie!" And I'm done with this weeks episode.

Remember - philanthropy is the new marketing.

Also Steph played THREE different characters in one episode. She should be a Jessica Jones villain.

made her faceplant... how do you do something for like 10 years and still suck at it? These Bellas have to be some nasty ass broads in the sheets to be where they are.

Taking out rage due to people ridiculing her for last weeks botch. Now they will ridicule her for this one.

Who's next on Brianna Danielson's hitlist, @Casrot ?

No, just video

Book Cro Brie Cop against Honda.
Honda does not have a legitimate challenger right now. We know Honda stand up is less than average. If Brie Cop can stay off her back and spam kicks. Honda will be looking at the lights.

IsGXkYr.jpg

2L0H3sT.gif

I actually feel bad for Nikki; she isn't great, but she isn't a disaster like her sister, but they'll always be joined at the hip.
I always agreed with Nikki... Brie should have died in the womb.
Throwing a platform Louboutin means she actually wanted her dead.

nikkibriefight01.gif

Don't forget Brie threw a shoot forearm at Ruby too.
Ruby is old school and barely sold it though.

Receipts are coming your way, Brianna.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Wooby had to shake it off, she felt dat shit

tenor.gif

I'm fan of Ruby to be honest, and not just because she has a Too Drunk To Fuck patch on her shorts.

tenor.gif

Time for the Riott Squad to live the gimmick and take over that women's locker room. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE CHARGE.

Brie Bella did nothing wrong kicking Morgan.

Who's gonna drag Phil Heath to a 4 star match, dammit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back