Not open for further replies.

*Hitman theme*
"My brother Bruce, who knows nothing"
*Hitman theme*
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

It never gets old

Why is Steph antagonizing Baron?

8yrrli.jpg

On 08 wwecw finish build to no way out main focus was chavo/punk,'the gulf of Mexico' match an highlight of a long fued. Chavo/punk had 7 matches overall (6 on tv, 1 ppv), a good series but way too repetitive in succession. Dreamer/colin Delaney are the underdog team against miz/Morrison, Delaney reminds me of early mikey whipereck ultimate underdog character.

wweecw is back to basics booking, no conovulted angles and more in ring in 45 mins that a hour of raw/smackdown. The raw recaps reminds me of what I saw in real time.

Ambrose turning heel is a given, rollins had his heel run and reigns is cena 2.0. It's just a matter of when, around mania time I think or post mania. Have Dean slowly be jealous of rollins/reigns single reigns, as the title defenses rack up he snap eventually. Get heels to antagonize dean and remind him of 2016 wwe title reign and winning the shield triple threat to annoy dean.

She's just showing she can do the Joshi shit as good as Kairi or Asuka.

Brie can continue leading the revolution and have the first woman’s death match with one of the two Joshi girls.

The Bellas are botch machines. How the hell did I miss those two Brie kicks straight to Liv's face?

Every week with these broads.

Son of a plumber trying to check dem pipes baybay

42383543_1963384967292720_6879837910774841344_n.jpg

We can continue the Revolution owith a chain tlc death match.

Just sat down to watch Raw. Show opens with limo and Corbin waiting nervously..."Happy Birthday Stephanie!" And I'm done with this weeks episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back