PWD 647: Red Cells were too low edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Mike Johnson on 2018-09-20 10:30:00
We have gotten some emails about this, but after speaking with a source at Madison Square Garden, PWInsider.com can confirm there is absolutely nothing to the story that Vince McMahon is scheduled for a meeting with the venue. A very high-up MSG source confirmed that the venue has had no meetings with McMahon scheduled at all and none have taken place - and that any dealings between the venue and WWE are usually done with the live events department. Even though it's MSG, McMahon wouldn't be personally involved with the building. The rumor making the rounds in the last week or so was that the alleged meeting might be based around McMahon trying to personally kill the ROH G1 Supercard show, but given that ROH has a contract for the date and not only are tickets already on sale, but they are pretty much sold out made the story completely ridiculous on its surface anyway. However, we checked with MSG sources today and confirmed there is absolutely zero truth to the story - and we are only reporting on it because there are 50 emails asking about this in our Q&A email account.

rasslin fans are stupid

I added the “...”

We also have Taker, Rock, HHH, Steph, VINCE, Roman (not sure because he runs around in a vest but he ain’t got those arms from just banging and clanging), maybe dad Ambrose, Lashley, Jericho if he ever comes back, Rey Mysterio who suddenly is the most ripped in his life at 45, EC3 (who probably isn’t covered by exemptions), etc etc ...

Maybe Braun

Have you seen Tommy Dreamers hilariously terrible anti body shaming SJW promo from this weeks MLW Wargames?
Its so corny its awesome
@Frank23 you will appreciate this too
It starts about 3 minutes in

That was hilarious. <Lmaoo>

Kaitlyn busted out a cannonball. Has she been making her way to Prizefighter Avenue in the heart of Quebec to train and are they getting it on?
tumblr_nwc2lkaKR21uvyu9yo1_400.gif

Are you suggesting that KO, American hero and bastion of morality, would cheat on his wife? I won't hear of it!

Well Hitler was funded by the Soviets at the beginning. Flip sides of the same coin.

And nope, Hitler after the 1920s wasn’t a ‘leftist’. He was piece of shit totalitarian sociopath manipulating nationalist and social trends towards a fascist future, just like Lenin/Trotsky/Stalin/Putin.

There’s a book called the Social History of Nazi Germany that anybody who wants to talk on the subject of Nazi Germany needs to read before they can even start a discussion with me or anybody else. Nazi Primer. Then you try Bullock’s Hitler & Stalin.

Just because I will kick a Nazi’s teeth in if I can doesn’t mean I won’t react the same to some fucker with a hammer and sickle on his arm.

Well Hitler was funded by the Soviets at the beginning. Flip sides of the same coin.

And nope, Hitler after the 1920s wasn’t a ‘leftist’. He was piece of shit totalitarian sociopath manipulating nationalist and social trends towards a fascist future, just like Lenin/Trotsky/Stalin/Putin.

There’s a book called the Social History of Nazi Germany that anybody who wants to talk on the subject of Nazi Germany needs to read before they can even start a discussion with me or anybody else. Nazi Primer. Then you try Bullock’s Hitler & Stalin.

Just because I will kick a Nazi’s teeth in if I can doesn’t mean I won’t react the same to some fucker with a hammer and sickle on his arm.

But is Roman "the guy"?

Yea. Mlot i sierp are considered "cool and edgy" and regular society doesn't consider it even close to a swastika.
But yea, fuck soviets, fuck nazis. At least Germans learnt their lesson, Russia is still a threat.

Che was a failed lawyer.

Castro too.

Che ended up Minister of Justice.

Both ended up showing ‘justice’ to the ‘bad’ guys. Well fuck, Cuba was a mafia owned banana republic anyway.

Fuck, I can railroad anything when you work me up.

Blame Frank.

Hi hi.

Someone help me out here . Has WarriorsComeout always been unhinged or are we witnessing his unraveling in real time? I never noticed anything too unusual from him but lately he reminds me of Katt Williams in 2016 and Britney Spears in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back