Status
Not open for further replies.

deezy

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
yJAYO9n.png

Rules
1. Next thread should be someone who make polls.
2. Bayley and Summer Rae are a thing.
3. His name is Money McIntyre

Mascots
nice-ass.jpg

thumb_nice-ass-oh-wait-thats-a-horse-14761920.png
12f1e9921764063e0688bc1c7ee90c07.jpg

Theme

@D.R.H. @RR -- do ya thang

sZK2DMe.jpg

First.

Need a mascot or two with big cans to balance it out.

Oh it's Seth vs Ziggler for the 37372 time but Brock and Reigns has been done to death
zYJM7Ly.gif

Bare in mind anyone hating on Bone Thugs or Eazy E want another @Gutter Chris thread

If Ziggler cut his hair grew stubble and started doing a lazy eye....he could face Taker at Mania and no one would notice it's not HBK.

World Tween Federation (WTF)

Short list of tweeners, heels and faces, depending on how they are written (not how over they are)

Full time guys at the top:
Reigns - tween
Braun - tween
Lesnar - tween (fuck it, he works all the real PPVs, everybody talks about him & he just did the stupidest run in since NWO came to save Sting from DX, full time)
Plus the supporting cast of tweeners Shitshield (who in 1977 would be 100% booed heels based on what they do).

Regularly get their pay checks and can headline any time:
Orton - heel but basically a top guy

Tweener guys hanging around for Mania, Stadiums & Wahabibi
Taker - tween
HHH - tween

You need to head for B show level to find a real ‘top’ heel -

Proper monster heel:
Joe (in the B show) - who will soon be tween if he isn’t

Proper face at the top:
AJ (in the B show) - no real shades of gray

I need to think through the above about a bit more because I’m not sure how to categorize a couple of dudes and that’s a huge issue.

B level guys:
Miz - half the time he’s a funny cools dad, tween
Bryan - goat hugger wanted to punch Miz while he was holding his baby and then threatened Maryse - tween
Nak - heel.

I’ve got three heels on this list, as in written up as heels and they’re still over

Fuck the ladies.

Last edited:
Glorious is a crappy theme song.

World Tween Federation (WTF)

Full time guys at the top:
Reigns - tween
Braun - tween
Lesnar - tween (fuck it, he works all the real PPVs, everybody talks about him & he just did the stupidest run in since NWO came to save Sting from DX, full time)
Plus the supporting cast of tweeners Shitshield (sorry I don’t like Rollins and Ambrose is overrated)

Regularly get their pay checks and can headline any time:
Orton - heel but we (as in you fuckers, love him so tween, I can’t stand his rassling).

Tweener guys hanging around for Mania, Stadiums & Wahabibi
Taker - tween
HHH - tween

You need to head for B show level to find a real ‘top’ heel -

Proper monster heel:
Joe (in the B show) - who will soon be tween if he isn’t

Proper face at the top:
AJ (in the B show) - no real shades of gray

I need to think through the above about a bit more because I’m not sure how to categorize a couple of dudes and that’s a huge issue.

Fuck the ladies.

SD has better bookers

Elias getting his hands on Lio Rush would put my butt in a seat.

Damn....can't catch a break.

The fact that Braun is hindered by a faction is absurd. He's out grown the need for people to back him up. And if he was team up with anyone Bray Wyatt be the most logical choice. Both Bray and Harper are doing nothing atm.

The fact that Braun is hindered by a faction is absurd. He's out grown the need for people to back him up. And if he was team up with anyone Bray Wyatt be the most logical choice. Both Bray and Harper are doing nothing atm.
retread isn't absurd?

retread isn't absurd?

By retread do you mean the Shield? Because that is also stupid but not nearly as much as Braun needing a group. The Shields only need for existence right now is to stop people from booing Reigns out of the building.

By retread do you mean the Shield? Because that is also stupid but not nearly as much as Braun needing a group. The Shields only need for existence right now is to stop people from booing Reigns out of the building.
Braun is the leader of his own group, thus not being dumb muscle.

Reigns and the Shield have been linked together even with the brandsplit the entire time....but let's pretend it isn't......still doesn't make the cult leader Bray just out of the blue teaming and taking orders from a subservient because who's the bigger star at this point?

Braun is the leader of his own group, thus not being dumb muscle.

Reigns and the Shield have been linked together even with the brandsplit the entire time....but let's pretend it isn't......still doesn't make the cult leader Bray just out of the blue teaming and taking orders from a subservient because who's the bigger star at this point?

Braun getting help from his Family makes more sense and, would help both Harper and Bray more than it does with Drew and Dolph. For me its a waste of Drew in particular. Braun has beaten both Brock and Reigns without help but suddenly he needs backup now. Not much of a Monster if he needs to rely on people he has had zero connection with before. His whole character is built around being able to beat the odds on his own and this storyline throws that into the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back