PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
America is so fucking awesome.
I wish we were ready as a world to let other countries join the US, which will eventually be granted world powers and everybody will be citizens.
Baseball and hot dogs for everybody, mandatory you be able to fill out a box score correctly to obtain citizenship.

4aab804c029046aab108aad2ec37d241.gif
Cap: " ...Actually, Spidey, that looks really right on you..."

America is so fucking awesome.
I wish we were ready as a world to let other countries join the US, which will eventually be granted world powers and everybody will be citizens.
Baseball and hot dogs for everybody, mandatory you be able to fill out a box score correctly to obtain citizenship.
Boring sport and raccoon assholes.

Keep your shit, America.

The crowd loved Roman. <DCrying>

Boring sport and raccoon assholes.

Keep your shit, America.
Our exciting raccoon assholes will destroy you on the pitch. Keep your pitiful cuisine and low grade cinema without super awesome explosions and shooting

I need a new AV. Post some suggestions.

You ain't gonna do shit.

Current poll shows you are actually GAYER than Frank in dominating fashion.

Are you surprised that I am dominating? Get a clue

Exactly. At least baseball can't end in a fucking scoreless tie, with the most exciting thing to happen all match is the fight in the stands.
I don't know what sport you're talking about, but it sure ain't NHL hockey.

Exactly. At least baseball can't end in a fucking scoreless tie, with the most exciting thing to happen all match is the fight in the stands.

Oh jesus

I have always thought that if you can handle a tie or not at the end of a contest is a good measuring stick for whos some idiots and whos not

Idiots bitched about hockey and now we flip a coin to decide who wins and its so wonderful. Almost as wonderful as those stupid robots and the glowing puck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back