PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amerikuracana
tenor.gif

Apparently he was never accused of anything before the twitter posts so him being released for not telling WWE is a lie

He was gonna be fired anyways it seemed like. He's no Miz.

Remember babyface Miz a few years back? Holy shit did that suck.

I came in here to see the mascots, and @LuchaBear immediately showed me his penis.

I just hit the gym, hit the showers and now I have a clue!

What about you?
gjJikyF.jpg

Happy Birthday to Papa Shango. Truly one of the greats.

35mfxtz.jpg

35mfxtz.jpg

I was convinced as a kid that Papa Shango killed the Ultimate Warrior with black magic. I never seen him again until he showed up in WCW years later.

tSOC6f.gif

Sqp8.gif

AHAHAHAHA HE'S PUUUUKING!

There is literally nothing likeable about that guy. Who thought that was a good idea

Half of the pro wrestling journalists:
"The Miz is so good. He really should be the guy. He does all the media. He's paid his dues. He really deserves it."

Half of the pro wrestling journalists:
"The Miz is so good. He really should be the guy. He does all the media. He's paid his dues. He really deserves it."
I think the fans will turn him eventually. With his style I could see him wrestling another damn 10 years. At some point, the fans appreciate your longevity and talent.

35mfxtz.jpg
More importantly, it is my birthday. I am just humble enough to allow him to be born on the same day as me.

I'm reading a March 99 Observer and Big Dave thinks the Higher Power will be Linda McMahon.

<DisgustingHHH>

I think the fans will turn him eventually. With his style I could see him wrestling another damn 10 years. At some point, the fans appreciate your longevity and talent.

I dont know. His ring psychology is so predicated on getting heat. He could be like Ricky Steamboat where it just doesn't work any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back