PWD 571: Paige screwed Raw

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just looking at some old videos and came across the birth of the short lived fandango craze. i know it wasnt destined to last long, but holy hell, the wwe got next to nothing out of that. what a shame they botched that so badly

I'm REALLY hoping that they push Drew McIntyre on Raw as a bonafide heavy. A slow reintroduction as Zigglers enforcement is a great idea. He has a great look, a brutal looking move set and in my opinion, can make waves as a main event heel.

Ronda Rousey needs less screen time, less ring time and should be paired as Kurt Angles student both in story and on the road. She did very well at Wrestlemania but she is still new and should not be overexposed so soon.

I am hoping that Chad Gable will emerge as a standout, though his size and small frame may hold him back. I am a fan of legit wrestlers/martial artists in wrestling (Shamrock, Angle, Lesnar, Benjamin, Lashley etc) as they tend to carry themselves differently.

I watch NXT and think "what a great product, with decent production and commentary, unique and passionate wrestlers and competent creative direction". I watch the main product and am convinced that I can book the show better.

I really want Asuka to avenge her loss to Charlotte and soon. I don't think it'll happen though, ever.

Not a shit draft, but it could have been so much better.

Rumour has it the Bray might become the leader of Sanity when they get the call up. Which wont be for at least a month as they are still involved in storylines in NXT

I'd like to see Sanity expand into this big, fuck off stable that beats the shit out of everybody Nexus style and has the ability to take over the entire show. I'd also like to see Eric Young front it.

Bray Wyatt fronting it could actually work, though I don't want to see EY wasted or relegated.

That would be bullshit and just ruin him further. He doesn’t need another cult.

I'd like to see Sanity expand into this big, fuck off stable that beats the shit out of everybody Nexus style and has the ability to take over the entire show. I'd also like to see Eric Young front it.

Bray Wyatt fronting it could actually work, though I don't want to see EY wasted or relegated.

Hmm don’t think Rollins is moving. Jeff needs to leave Matt who has a tag team partner/lackey in Wyatt. Rollins is also too big of a name to leave the ‘big show’ and would mess with the Bryan/AJ/Nak dynamic. 3 faces against heel Nak?

The rest looks fine. Will be a massive transfer of jabronis because the shakeup should be 1:1 not like the draft 3:2. I just can’t be bothered to guess who is moving. Especially since we’ve got about 20-25 being future endeavored.

Rollins and Jeff were the 2 I keep hearing about. Mostly because it keeps Rollins away from Reigns, as hes the most popular of the 2. No idea how Ambrose is fitting into this picture. And I agree with Jeff needing to go it on his own. But he might just be stuck on Raw whilst Matt and Bray go to Smackdown.

All superstars who were traded to Raw. And Miz to Smackdown

* Jinder Mahal (with Sunil Singh) goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Ruby Riott goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Liv Morgan goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Sarah Logan goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Sami Zayn goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Kevin Owens goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Tyler Breeze goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Fandango goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Natalya goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Dolph Ziggler goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Baron Corbin goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Zack Ryder goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Mojo Rawley goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Mike Kanellis goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Chad Gable goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Bobby Roode goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Konnor goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Viktor goes from SmackDown to RAW
* Drew McIntyre goes from WWE NXT to RAW
* The Miz goes from RAW to SmackDown

Jesus 4 woman, and 2 tag teams. Hope the flow back is just as good.

Last edited:

I’m actually ok with Bray fronting it. Could be what Wyatt fam had the potential of being. I could do without EY, his nipples gross me out.

So my picks for the woman that are going to Smackdown are.
Asuka
Sonya D
Mandy Rose
Ronda R

Remember when Dee Snider had to defend his filthy, disgusting, corrupting anthem telling kids to not take it anymore with zero cussing or innuendo?!
rs-209397-pmrc_02_1985_013mark_weissx.jpg
Twisted Fister is the name of my fantasy baseball team.

Rollins and Jeff were the 2 I keep hearing about. Mostly because it keeps Rollins away from Reigns, as hes the most popular of the 2. No idea how Ambrose is fitting into this picture. And I agree with Jeff needing to go it on his own. But he might just be stuck on Raw whilst Matt and Bray go to Smackdown.
We’ve got another 5 months to figure that out. Or do we? @Minotauro Rex @Michaelangelo

i was just looking at some old videos and came across the birth of the short lived fandango craze. i know it wasnt destined to last long, but holy hell, the wwe got next to nothing out of that. what a shame they botched that so badly
The moment they tried to commercialize it and have Cole and JBL like “The WWE Universe is having a good time,Maggle! It’s the Fandango!” It was dead in the water

Its slightly amusing, that people had Ambrose as being the one to have the most success by himself. And that Rollins wouldnt be anything at all.
Not so fast, my friend. Ambrose was the most well rounded and stand out at the time. He was still lifting, could talk, didn’t just spam a terrible chop combo/Lunatic Lariat and had the presence of a sleazy heel. It was easy to see him as the guy who turned and made a name.

Roman had the look but was still really green on the mic and in the ring. Rollins could always work but it feels like he just figured out how to cut a face promo 6 weeks ago and he’s killing it now.

Why does anyone think Prince would win? dude is like 4'11" and 80 pounds soaking wet

Not so fast, my friend. Ambrose was the most well rounded and stand out at the time. He was still lifting, could talk, didn’t just spam a terrible chop combo/Lunatic Lariat and had the presence of a sleazy heel. It was easy to see him as the guy who turned and made a name.

Roman had the look but was still really green on the mic and in the ring. Rollins could always work but it feels like he just figured out how to cut a face promo 6 weeks ago and he’s killing it now.

I think Cody did that lariat at Supercard of Honor. And it looked really good. And plausible.

Why does anyone think Prince would win? dude is like 4'11" and 80 pounds soaking wet

He could handle his drugs better than Jackson. Didnt need no dr to anesthetize his ass. Dude went out standing up in his elevator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back