PWD 571: Paige screwed Raw

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Korn songs sound the same......Does this mean Im old and out of touch? Or is it the world thats out of touch and Im fine?

I think Cody did that lariat at Supercard of Honor. And it looked really good. And plausible.
It’s a cool move but only works in a rare situation. Most of the time he’s having to go half way back across the ring and the guy is just staring him down the whole way. Then it just looks stupid. It needs to be used as a big match hulk up spot and not something to be shoehorned in a Smackdown curtain jerking singles match

1e9e9eaafc5efafae5af0723a2d5bdaa.gif

He could handle his drugs better than Jackson. Didnt need no dr to anesthetize his ass. Dude went out standing up in his elevator.

Prince kicked Charlie Murphy’s ass at basketball so I’m guessing he was athletic.

All Korn songs sound the same......Does this mean Im old and out of touch? Or is it the world thats out of touch and Im fine?
I think just talking about Korn in 2018 means you're old and out of touch.

Buy don't give em marriage or kids tho.

Book of Cena.

I think just talking about Korn in 2018 means you're old and out of touch.

Well then get off my lawn you young whipper snapper! Im currently listening to Prodigy live from Rock Am Ring

At first, People ran a story about how John Cena called off the wedding with Nikki Bella because he got cold feet about. However, now, another source for the website is stated that it was Nikki who decided to pull the plug.

If you have been watching Total Divas and Total Bellas then you would know that Cena wasn’t interested in getting married again due to his first marriage. He was also against having kids, which was noted as something that she wasn’t going to go along with.

“John acted more and more like he was doing her a favor by somehow conceding to go ahead and marry her,” the source said. “[Nikki] doesn’t need a pity proposal, a pity wedding, a pity husband. She’s a phenomenal, tremendous woman.”

“When [Cena] proposed, he convinced [Bella] that he was a changed man. And if he can change his mind about never wanting to get married, why wouldn’t he change his mind about not wanting kids? They have had an on and off relationship for years,” the source said. “It’s no secret that they didn’t see eye to eye on a lot of things, but, when you’re in love, you turn a blind eye. And that’s what Nikki did. When Nikki changed her stance about wanting kids, everyone knew that wasn’t her. You can’t take motherhood away from a woman.”

I see what Cena did here, make it look like he was being worn down instead of being convinced into something so the other person is the one to stop it. Babyfacing himself in the situation by making the other person look like they're overthinking the situation and blowing it up.

It's like when he first dumped her when Nikki Bellas sister and brother were trying to pressure him about the relationship and making them the heels to Nikki Bella. <[analyzed}>

Nah, that’s too much talent. RR is Raw Honda Housey.

Im thinking Steph as general manager of Raw wouldnt want he woman who broke both her arms to be on her show. Also trying to sow the seeds for the 4 horsewoman vs 4 horsewoman match.

Its slightly amusing, that people had Ambrose as being the one to have the most success by himself. And that Rollins wouldnt be anything at all.

Ambrose has had a decent career, but instead of playing him as this twisted lunatic, they instead pushed him as this laid-back anti-hero who was on the fringes of lunacy, even though he didn't seem to be all that mental at all. He was just this cool guy who was banging Renee Young. Good, but could be better.

I’m actually ok with Bray fronting it. Could be what Wyatt fam had the potential of being. I could do without EY, his nipples gross me out.

Bray Wyatt was best when he started, but it went to shit when they started playing Sister Abigail and supernatural elements. Wyatt would be great as the leader of Sanity, but he needs to be a deranged leader, an agent of chaos leading the chaotic, instead of a some supernatural cult leader.

I'd prefer Eric Young to get his shot though. He looks and plays his role very well.

Ronda being on Smackdown wouldn't be "best for business" {<hhh]

Triple H kept Brock on Raw after he broke his arm.

Im thinking Steph as general manager of Raw wouldnt want he woman who broke both her arms to be on her show. Also trying to sow the seeds for the 4 horsewoman vs 4 horsewoman match.

Steph being the manager vs Honda is the same heel Authroity bullshit that has been forced down on our throats since Vince vs Austin. Why change now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back