PWD 571: Paige screwed Raw

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DbArVNNWkAAAs0M.jpg:large
That's creepy as Hell.

Would you guys chant "holy shit"(Or any other chant with a curse word) at a show if you were sitting next to parents with their kids?

No. I wouldn't chant "Cena Sucks" at the Rumble because we were sitting near a kid in a Cena shirt. Now I obviously go to shows with my own kid, so none of that.

Yea except for all the territory shows that broadcasted live or were recorded live to tape with no do overs
But you know, other than that, yea

Like what was going out live? Almost territory and market had tapings which went from town to town/ market or market.

So you're saying she could tap Triple H .... under the right circumstances?

<DCWhoa>

Yeah:)

But those circumstances are less rigorous than say Conor let alone Cain.

And I don’t think she could rape HHH in an octagon.

But if she had shit locked, she might tap Pudz.

I would chant "holy shit" next to any kid over 5 years old. I was watching delerous at 9 years old. Kids don't get messed up from some adult swearing with a purpose.. Constant mutha f**ka this, and mutha f**ka that, constantly around the house, that might contribute to degeneracy.. But a single swear, borderline good natured, is part of growing up and is no big deal.

Like what was going out live? Almost territory and market had tapings which went from town to town/ market or market.
All the live promos on all the live studio shows, Memphis for example was live every Saturday morning
Plus all the promos that were taped in front of live audiences that couldnt be re-shot
The local promos were pretaped and inserted but most of these guys were doing live stuff every week also
I agree with you that its tiring hearing old timers complain about how back in my day blah blah blah but on the promo stuff they got a point
Go back and watch some Dr D David Schultz stuff and compare it to the lifeless scripted bullshit of today and theres no comparison

No. I wouldn't chant "Cena Sucks" at the Rumble because we were sitting near a kid in a Cena shirt. Now I obviously go to shows with my own kid, so none of that.
Lolzzzz

This reminds me of one time I went to the ppv and I think the main event was edge vs cena. Anyways this kid is chanting for cena while I’m chanting cena sucks right next to him. So cena loses the match due to edge cheating and the kid is all depressed and I tell him “just goes to show you sometimes you have to cheat to win. And can sucks”’. My friend was like woah dude that was brutal. He was probably 11ish. Whatever I’m still salty HBK loss to stone cold

All the live promos on all the live studio shows, Memphis for example was live every Saturday morning
Plus all the promos that were taped in front of live audiences that couldnt be re-shot
The local promos were pretaped and inserted but most of these guys were doing live stuff every week also
I agree with you that its tiring hearing old timers complain about how back in my day blah blah blah but on the promo stuff they got a point
Go back and watch some Dr D David Schultz stuff and compare it to the lifeless scripted bullshit of today and theres no comparison

Ok @Pliny Pete and @SocraticMethod Ive sent a question out and will bring you back the feedback on how much was live. I’ve seen some bad shit on CWA.

Ok @Pliny Pete and @SocraticMethod Ive sent a question out and will bring you back the feedback on how much was live. I’ve seen some bad shit on CWA.
Live what?
Live studio shows or wrestlers doing promos in front of a live audience?
I have a feeling youre gonna come back with a skewed answer because every single show in America did promos in front of a live audience which adds up to a shitload of live mic time

Lolzzzz

This reminds me of one time I went to the ppv and I think the main event was edge vs cena. Anyways this kid is chanting for cena while I’m chanting cena sucks right next to him. So cena loses the match due to edge cheating and the kid is all depressed and I tell him “just goes to show you sometimes you have to cheat to win. And can sucks”’. My friend was like woah dude that was brutal. He was probably 11ish. Whatever I’m still salty HBK loss to stone cold
that kid should have beat your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back