PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over in theory, I just don't know the answer is.

tumblr_m3rypxk1o41rvpit0o1_500.gif

I used to furiously jerk off to that video as a kid. I love that broad

The Hyatt Regency is ALL IN

Why is Hangman Page talking to and then grabbing Joey Ryan's junk for a long time in the last Being the Elite video?

That's not Elite to me.

Why is Hangman Page talking to and then grabbing Joey Ryan's junk for a long time in the last Being the Elite video?

That's not Elite to me.

Because Joey Ryan is a dick pretender.

As we previously reported, John Cena has auditioned to be the next host of Nickelodeon’s Blue’s Clues, which is getting a reboot. TMZ spoke with former host Steve Burns, who said he’s willing to fight Cena for the job before the show returns this year.

Burns hosted the program for seven years. He said that the reason the show was successful was that there was an average person hosting. Nickelodeon has not announced the new host yet, but both Burns and a new female host are in contention. It’s unknown if Cena’s audition as legitimate or not, as it was filmed for the return announcement.

I doubt Cena can draw as well as Steve.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/rousey-article-deleted/#.WqdSKCJOnDt

WWE announced last week that Ronda Rousey would appear on every episode of Rawprior to WrestleMania 34 — but the article has been deleted after that didn’t happen.

As we previously reported, the announcement claimed she’d make an appearance tonight at the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit. However, she was nowhere to be found on the show.

The article that appeared on WWE.com now re-directs to Ronda’s Superstar page. It also appears as though the company deleted the announcement posts on social media.

We reached out to WWE for comment and will let you know if there’s any official word back.

giphy.gif

No worse than hot-shotting him to Universal champ. He should've ran with the "new face of America" US title for longer. Mid-card money but heel KO vs Roman didn't work and looked stupid. Underdog KO fighting for his family, his pride, and his spot vs Vince-backed Roman will be the shit someday.

Especially since they had Roman repeatedly hitting KO from behind and shit. You're a 6'4", 260-pound Greek Mexican Samoan god. Just fight the fat kid fair and square for fuck's sake.

I doubt Cena can draw as well as Steve.

I mean "draw" as in pictures, but apparently Blues Clues was getting like 13 million viewers per episode, so he's also a bigger draw than Cena.

Steve shouldn't waste his time with that has-been. He should take out Brock for the Big Red Belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back