PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we previously reported, John Cena has auditioned to be the next host of Nickelodeon’s Blue’s Clues, which is getting a reboot. TMZ spoke with former host Steve Burns, who said he’s willing to fight Cena for the job before the show returns this year.

Burns hosted the program for seven years. He said that the reason the show was successful was that there was an average person hosting. Nickelodeon has not announced the new host yet, but both Burns and a new female host are in contention. It’s unknown if Cena’s audition as legitimate or not, as it was filmed for the return announcement.

M9lPrQ1znjP2myS0n3yM1-qETOc.gif

As we previously reported, John Cena has auditioned to be the next host of Nickelodeon’s Blue’s Clues, which is getting a reboot. TMZ spoke with former host Steve Burns, who said he’s willing to fight Cena for the job before the show returns this year.

Burns hosted the program for seven years. He said that the reason the show was successful was that there was an average person hosting. Nickelodeon has not announced the new host yet, but both Burns and a new female host are in contention. It’s unknown if Cena’s audition as legitimate or not, as it was filmed for the return announcement.
There we go cena. You found yornoppnent. Cena vs burns in a blues clues match. You have to solve the clues to grab a key to unlock a box with a blue dog insid and you win the match

I’ve had the Carmella theme in my head since I posted it yesterday. Damn that’s a catchy song

There we go cena. You found yornoppnent. Cena vs burns in a blues clues match. You have to solve the clues to grab a key to unlock a box with a blue dog insid and you win the match

Would legit draw.

It's really nice, I got a lot of life miles on me (makes me a son of a bitch sometimes) but I wake up to my best friend everyday. I feel lucky
<KingstonFrown>
<2>i wish i had a best friend

Has KO been permanently damaged by his booking on Smackdown?

No worse than hot-shotting him to Universal champ. He should've ran with the "new face of America" US title for longer. Mid-card money but heel KO vs Roman didn't work and looked stupid. Underdog KO fighting for his family, his pride, and his spot vs Vince-backed Roman will be the shit someday.

Ya'll smoking some revisionist crack if you think Eddie Guerrero is a better worker than Savage

No worse than hot-shotting him to Universal champ. He should've ran with the "new face of America" US title for longer. Mid-card money but heel KO vs Roman didn't work and looked stupid. Underdog KO fighting for his family, his pride, and his spot vs Vince-backed Roman will be the shit someday.

That brief moment when KO hulked up and started taking it to the monster, I saw babyface money

Eddie was the better worker, Mach was the bigger star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back