PWD 553: Save KO

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever we watch Joe episodes we're like "Fuck Joe!" And I'm like, "Don't say that word in front of anyone else, but fuck yes, fuck Joe! Damn the man. War Steve."

I liked how in that post Steve shoots on Cena saying the reason the show was successful was because the host was an average person. Steve is not going to lose his spot to some jabroni.

In my nerdy wrestling brain I thought about when Ric Flair talks shit to Sting:

"I said it a thousand times, I'M STEVE BURNS!"

Who is no. 1?

Cumella

Leah-Vandale-Feet-3159212.jpg

Especially since they had Roman repeatedly hitting KO from behind and shit. You're a 6'4", 260-pound Greek Mexican Samoan god. Just fight the fat kid fair and square for fuck's sake.

Exactly. Whenever I hear hipster smarks whining about "Superman booking," I like to point out all the feuds and matches in the past two years where Roman either went down like a anchor and/or committed indictable crimes.

My wife’s friend used to date Snipes, he would leave coke fueled messages on her answering machine and her friend said his breath stinked.

I told her that her friend is a fucking hoe and to stay away from her.
Wesley Pipes > Wesley Snipes

I feel like Eddie probably has a better body of work just comparing matches. But Savage wrestled a time in WWE where nobody was having matches like that, and it probably wasn't allowed. His match with Steamboat at WM3 is rightfully considered a classic, but it's very different from the style of matches in Eddie's day (and the spot fests of today). So I think he had less freedom in the ring. That's not to say that he couldn't have done all that shit just as well, if not better. He was also fantastic with his psychology, promos, and everything about how he carried himself.

I vote Savage. The poll is over.

I liked how in that post Steve shoots on Cena saying the reason the show was successful was because the host was an average person. Steve is not going to lose his spot to some jabroni.

In my nerdy wrestling brain I thought about when Ric Flair talks shit to Sting:

"I said it a thousand times, I'M STEVE BURNS!"

I will never not mark for Ric Flair stopping mid sentence to tell somebody to keep their mouth shut

Eddie easy. His Black Tiger work at BOSJ 96 was top tier. Amazing tournament.

I feel like Eddie probably has a better body of work just comparing matches. But Savage wrestled a time in WWE where nobody was having matches like that, and it probably wasn't allowed. His match with Steamboat at WM3 is rightfully considered a classic, but it's very different from the style of matches in Eddie's day (and the spot fests of today). So I think he had less freedom in the ring. That's not to say that he couldn't have done all that shit just as well, if not better. He was also fantastic with his psychology, promos, and everything about how he carried himself.

I vote Savage. The poll is over.
People overrate the shit out of Eddie because he died. Dude couldn't even handle the "pressure" of being Smackdown champ.

This is good, Joey's translations are funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back