PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not.

Heavy Machinary have always been faces
Sanity turned face when they won the Tag titles and started fueding with Undisputed Era
AoP became tweeners around War Games, teaming with Roderick Strong, then were working babyface in their Undisputed Era fued.

We will see but I think they’ll be heels.

What I would like to see as a submission finisher for a guy would be an anaconda choke complete with a gator roll. Visually it would look great and obviously have the mma realism to be a convincing finish.

Just imagine Chad gable fucking throttling some guy with it

Book it Paul
They've got that Sarah Logan doing the anaconda vice now so probably won't happen.

Biased garbage polls.
giphy.gif

So is a miniature horse the opposite of an ipad?

Not one of my prouder moments but when I was 16 my friends and I got this annoying guy to drink 3 bottles of our piss at a festival. My two friends just threw it into his beer bong and he downed them without even noticing. I left mine in the middle of camp hoping a different guy would pick it up but he did and asked me was it mine and I said no work away so he sipped it down like a tasty drink.

One of the other guys later got him to drink suncream by throwing it over his shoulder and pretending to drink some too. That's how drunk the guy was all weekend. One of the girls took him to the a and e tent and when he told the doctor guy what he did he came back with other doctors and asked him to repeat the story and they all laughed.
<{Joewithit}>

GFs new fun habit is feeding the Pom rabbit shit.

How would you guys rate Cody Rhodes post WWE run so far?

How would you guys rate Cody Rhodes post WWE run so far?
Developed great character work, but his ring work is mediocre or sligjhtly above.

three stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back