PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does

And how do you know the last time they saw their kids?

Austin's talked about it on his podcast, he often talks about how he "wasn't the greatest dad of all time" and how he hasn't seen them for a while. I think his two daughters live in England now.

DWxbHrZVoAAFZDF.jpg:large

For some reason, I just have this image of Big Dave throwing a big Hollywood party, and he says the the wrestlers "Oh yeah, you can totally come if you want, but I don't think it'd be your thing", and then they turn up anyway and embarrass him in front of the Hollywood people.

Also, I've said it before, I'll say it again, Jericho's a weirdo.

Not one of my prouder moments but when I was 16 my friends and I got this annoying guy to drink 3 bottles of our piss at a festival. My two friends just threw it into his beer bong and he downed them without even noticing. I left mine in the middle of camp hoping a different guy would pick it up but he did and asked me was it mine and I said no work away so he sipped it down like a tasty drink.

One of the other guys later got him to drink suncream by throwing it over his shoulder and pretending to drink some too. That's how drunk the guy was all weekend. One of the girls took him to the a and e tent and when he told the doctor guy what he did he came back with other doctors and asked him to repeat the story and they all laughed.
<{danawhoah}>

Yeah, my kid’s birthday is coming up and and I’m going to take him to Universal (he’s a Harry Potter mark) then was thinking of going to Medievel Times after. I want one of them turkey legs, Dawg!
We go on a family trip annuallay to Orlando and spend a few days at Harry Potter world cuz Fett jr is a mark as well

DWxbHrZVoAAFZDF.jpg:large

For some reason, I just have this image of Big Dave throwing a big Hollywood party, and he says the the wrestlers "Oh yeah, you can totally come if you want, but I don't think it'd be your thing", and then they turn up anyway and embarrass him in front of the Hollywood people.

Also, I've said it before, I'll say it again, Jericho's a weirdo.
Is that Baron with that dime piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back