PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how president Draftdodger Jr thinks Margaret Pluff, art teacher, 54, will go Frank Castle with her 9mm against a psycho with an assault rifle instead of hiding and crying like I would.

MV5BMTU4MTIxNDA2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ3ODkxNDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1497,1000_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still surprised that when Brock first came back he was using the Kimura instead of the Arm Triangle ... which he actually won a UFC title match with.

But I think it can be way more, cinematic to put it, than the kimura ... what with starting off mounted, then jumping to the side
I like it.
But wouldn't that just be a pin though?

The bracket for the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, of the eight teams in the tournament, seven are babyface teams

Faces:
Heavy Machinery
Street Profits
Sanity
TM-61
Authors of Pain
Lorcan/Burch
Moustache Mountain

Heels:
Sabatelli/Moss

Heavy, Sanity, AOP are heels.

Man ur one of those people that someone pee in ur drink and u don’t realize it and drink it but that person knows forever u drank their piss
Not one of my prouder moments but when I was 16 my friends and I got this annoying guy to drink 3 bottles of our piss at a festival. My two friends just threw it into his beer bong and he downed them without even noticing. I left mine in the middle of camp hoping a different guy would pick it up but he did and asked me was it mine and I said no work away so he sipped it down like a tasty drink.

One of the other guys later got him to drink suncream by throwing it over his shoulder and pretending to drink some too. That's how drunk the guy was all weekend. One of the girls took him to the a and e tent and when he told the doctor guy what he did he came back with other doctors and asked him to repeat the story and they all laughed.

Not one of my prouder moments but when I was 16 my friends and I got this annoying guy to drink 3 bottles of our piss at a festival. My two friends just threw it into his beer bong and he downed them without even noticing. I left mine in the middle of camp hoping a different guy would pick it up but he did and asked me was it mine and I said no work away so he sipped it down like a tasty drink.

One of the other guys later got him to drink suncream by throwing it over his shoulder and pretending to drink some too. That's how drunk the guy was all weekend. One of the girls took him to the a and e tent and when he told the doctor guy what he did he came back with other doctors and asked him to repeat the story and they all laughed.

This was a friend of yours?

This was a friend of yours?
Nah, a guy we went to school with that pretty much went up on his own, he was stumbling around between three camps because he didn't bother to bring a tent and was robbing drink.

He was also meant to be on my bus up but he was late and our driver gave him the finger and sped off.

Heavy, Sanity, AOP are heels.

They're not.

Heavy Machinary have always been faces
Sanity turned face when they won the Tag titles and started fueding with Undisputed Era
AoP became tweeners around War Games, teaming with Roderick Strong, then were working babyface in their Undisputed Era fued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back