PWD 535: REX 25

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is ko right now
peter-skins-his-knee-family-guy.gif

That neckbreaker still looks like it would kill someone. Even though I know how it works.

Cant really be jealous of something that still divides a country to this day.

Not everything in this country is like TV and Entertainment portrays us in the U.S.

So many people here of all colors just want to live their lives and just stay the hell away from identity politics and issues, but those people do not make good news stories or entertainment.

Loud mouth degenerates on all sides are the ones that get cameras put in front of their faces.

Not everything in this country is like TV and Entertainment portrays us in the U.S.

So many people here of all colors just want to live their lives and just stay the hell away from identity politics and issues, but those people do not make good news stories or entertainment.

Loud mouth degenerates on all sides are the ones that get cameras put in front of their faces.
Truth.

Your right, I ham it up on here but I'm just a man that wants to raise his kids and love his wife the best that I can.

Doesnt mean African Americans arent excited about having a Superhero on screen that they can proudly claim. Up until now most of the major Superheroes depicted are white. Thats hard to identify with.

No idea if this has been discussed. But WWE fired Enzo not because of the rape allegations. But for keeping the allegations secret for nearly 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back