PWD 535: REX 25

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thats the actual reason. So many African Americans have wanted a superhero that they can support. Not a side kick or a second tier hero. But a bonafide main player. Black Panther is that superhero. And then you add on all the comic book nerds and people already invested in the Marvel Universe and the numbers look to be huge.
Oh I know you were being serious.

But so was I.

<Fedor23>

Jordan eliminates Rollins from behind in the rumble

No thats the actual reason. So many African Americans have wanted a superhero that they can support. Not a side kick or a second tier hero. But a bonafide main player. Black Panther is that superhero. And then you add on all the comic book nerds and people already invested in the Marvel Universe and the numbers look to be huge.

You don't know what African Americans want, Sven.

She's tweeting again.

Jason Jordan does a great job playing a total geek.

He really does. He’s progressing nicely. 2018 version of Kurt angle looms

Dude beat Rollins at Madden. He's had my respect ever since.

Shit was impressive not only because Seth was the the two time champ but also because dude won twice with the Fucking Bears

That’s adorable
You truly are a blessed man @SocraticMethod. spent the day with baby Fett watching cartoons

When Stone Cold came out he went to each corner of the living room, climbing up on the sofa and raising his arms, etc. I'm not sure I've ever been prouder ...

How old is Baby Fett?

On a public park tennis court....she has truly fell on hard times. Pigeon shit everywhere...

KUsWCuS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back