PWD 535: REX 25

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt mean African Americans arent excited about having a Superhero on screen that they can proudly claim. Up until now most of the major Superheroes depicted are white. Thats hard to identify with.
They had the Human Torch!!!

And Steele.
<{Heymansnicker}>

On a public park tennis court....she has truly fell on hard times. Pigeon shit everywhere...

KUsWCuS.gif
#NotMySummer
<DCrying>

Just come home

No idea if this has been discussed. But WWE fired Enzo not because of the rape allegations. But for keeping the allegations secret for nearly 3 months.
Yup, touched on that a few pages ago. Wasn't 100% sure that was the official word, but it was pretty much a given that was why.

Poor Corbin, when he is finally forced to shave his head I guess he can never grow a beard since he will essentially be Luke Gallows.

When did this whole pancake thing start with New Day?

Corbin going to be another dime a dozen cueball with a beard.

<DCrying>

Which is why he shouldn't. So many people saying "He looks like shit with that thing." Well no shit. That's the point. You're not supposed to want to fuck him. You're supposed to not want to see him across a dark alley.

Why are so many people predicting that?

Because, if it doesn't, it's further proof of their conspiracy.

You're not a historian,Syd

You're not an IT guy, Syd

You don't know how a neckbreaker works, Shawn.

Thin ice, man. He starts getting into groundhog expert territory, gonna be a reckoning.

blue thunder bomb won sami the match

Now, I'll have to watch. Been waiting to see that... from anybody. Secondary moves exist for a reason damnit. If nobody taps to AJ's calf crushed or Cena's STF or pinned by Sami/Swagger's Blue Thunder Bomb or what have you then why would there be any heightened sense of drama when they hit it? Otherwise, it's just punches, kicks and a finisher... and there's only one Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Yup, touched on that a few pages ago. Wasn't 100% sure that was the official word, but it was pretty much a given that was why.

You motherfuckers float through these pages, and I'm on 50 ppp. I think the average is like a thread and a half per week. I swear we've done three in a week before.

We really should be doing actual topic threads and not just a chat thread. There're 11 of them on the front page. Why the fuck did we want an entire subforum if we barely use it lol

You motherfuckers float through these pages, and I'm on 50 ppp. I think the average is like a thread and a half per week. I swear we've done three in a week before.

We really should be doing actual topic threads and not just a chat thread. There're 11 of them on the front page. Why the fuck did we want an entire subforum if we barely use it lol
@Frank23

When Stone Cold came out he went to each corner of the living room, climbing up on the sofa and raising his arms, etc. I'm not sure I've ever been prouder ...

How old is Baby Fett?
She’s 4 1/2 and completely runs the Fett household. She’s gonna be the one who takes to the mats in a few years.

When Stone Cold came out he went to each corner of the living room, climbing up on the sofa and raising his arms, etc. I'm not sure I've ever been prouder ...

How old is Baby Fett?
Somewhere there is a picture of 9 year old RSR doing the Austin arm raise pose on the turnbuckle of the ring cart they had in the lobby of WWF Times Square

Guess Braun isnt winning at the Rumble. Champion losing on the go home Raw before the Rumble is almost a guarantee he is winning. Braun could be a surprise entrant in the Rumble though.

Not always

Didn’t orton get his ass kicked by jinder on the last sd before dropping the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back