PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it! Its Total Bellas on the Network and its Nattie and TJ's fake marriage problems. Geezus!

Summer Rae is in it and Rosa Mendes is dating Gary Barnidge.......

P-KcdhgqPpOQkeRpc-yTk60R0qG9ZHagz9G9TwM2OA8.jpg

Are they R2D2 pumps? But she looks really uncomfortable in those pants.

real good, probably already posted oh well

that 360 destino
<33>

The problem with Joseph Budden was that he wasn't a very good troll. A good troll riles people up with believable posting. Saying obvious stupid stuff doesn't work.

Shit like "Natalya is the best on the mic, Ahmed Johnson was awesome" is just poor.

need a luba gimmick in the pwd

I see the difference as that's only a small part of our discussion here. Just a little extra flavoring if you whilllll. Big Joe was 100% committed to the gimmick and every single post was some sort of bashing, #maineventer, Ahmed Johnson something, "I triggered you all!!" with no real merit. That's not fun or entertaining. It was also constant for weeks at a time. If you wanna talk rasslin' then lets talk rasslin' and I don't really care about the rest. He really only seemed interested in playing his gimmick though. Part of me respects the kayfabe. Admirable..but mistaken.

he spoiled star wars dammit!!!

Where he played second fiddle to what ever fucking angle that Cena was apart of. Sure he was champ but was he the main event attraction? Nope.
His fault.

He should have never lost to the Rock either.
<TheWire1>

Let me guess, you also think he should've ended Taker's WM streak?

triple threat with Rock, Punk and Cena would have been better

His fault.

<TheWire1>

Let me guess, you also think he should've ended Taker's WM streak?

You god damn right i do. That guy pulled a 5 star match out of Taker at his worst. And bullshit it was his fault. Because he controls the booking right?.. Nah they wanted to do Cena/Rock Once in a life time...which was bullshit because we got it the next god damn year. As I said they purposely ignored organically over talent in favour of pushing part timers and green wrestlers because they had the "look" And you wonder why WWE is fucking shit.

Yeah THATS y it was shitty. Lmao

Theres another reason? I thought Cena and The Rock were lauded as some of the best in ring performers of all time. Is this wrong?

Sarcasm if you didnt catch it. Rock can barely move because of excessive muscle mass.

Theres another reason? I thought Cena and The Rock were lauded as some of the best in ring performers of all time. Is this wrong?

Sarcasm if you didnt catch it. Rock can barely move because of excessive muscle mass.
{<redford}

You really are the worst. Except for Gutter. And Bubba. And that one guy.
It’s a movie that takes place around Christmas. Not a Christmas movie. The party is barely decorated for xmad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back