PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score
00_C20_C1_B-1_FE0-462_E-_BA9_B-29_E3196944_B6_zpsnt5wrd4f.png

Rules
1. Ask Santa for Shane "The Tyrant" McMahon's immediate resignation
2. Try to make it through a few more weeks of holiday season booking
3. Have a Merry Christmas above all else

Mascots
8cdce950011a5d8801bc4084733b5aa0.jpg

ac1c5591c0e3b61b9475da66e5baf9b4.jpg

lfs2o70xgvdlbfso6gs9.jpg

Theme

that first mascot needs to pull that hat down all the way to the top of her boobs

this itami guy is supposed to be a superstar? even his run to the ring screams "jobber." holy hell wrestling has almost completely left me. that guy looks as pathetic as can be. "look! here comes a 150 lb japanese guy with a lesbian haircut to clean house!"

this itami guy is supposed to be a superstar? even his run to the ring screams "jobber." holy hell wrestling has almost completely left me. that guy looks as pathetic as can be. "look! here comes a 150 lb japanese guy with a lesbian haircut to clean house!"
on a positive note he made balor look bigger.

Hes lost so much momentum since having so many injuries, that even the hardcore fans have forgotten who the fuck he is.

Elias please win the tumblr

on a positive note he made balor look bigger.
What in the absolute blue fuck are you doing voting no in the poll??? You god damn traitorious bastard. You should be flogged, sent to Canada, and forced to watch nothing but Jinder matches for a year.

<3><3><3><3>

Paige really needs to use a mirror to put on her lipstick, jesus christ woman.

I’ve never seen die hard. I watch jingle all the way every Christmas

So Jinder can use the Muscle Buster but Samoan Joseph cant ? WTF!

What in the absolute blue fuck are you doing voting no in the poll??? You god damn traitorious bastard. You should be flogged, sent to Canada, and forced to watch nothing but Jinder matches for a year.

<3><3><3><3>
my brother is a huge die hard fan and watches it every Xmas. Sick of hearing it. I like Jinder and Canada<Fedor23> (at least Toronto).

Die Hard and Die Hard with a Vengeance are the only 2 good films in the franchise. For some reason the cardigan McClane wears in Die Hard 2 irks me.

Lolz have u seen my phouse stannis. Powers oostsn postsnbefore? What part do I know u not believe olol?

My love wife also jingle all the way. Best xmas movie ever.

Lolz have u seen my phouse stannis. Powers oostsn postsnbefore? What part do I know u not believe olol?

My love wife also jingle all the way. Best xmas movie ever.

I still dont believe you havent seen Die Hard. You know its not an exclusive Christmas movie right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back