PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jungle all the way. Now that’s a xmas movie I support

Santa Claus is Cummin’ to Town..Now thats a great xmas movie!

Last edited:
You really are the worst. Except for Gutter. And Bubba. And that one guy.
@Gutter Chris
58027538.jpg

Just re-watched CoC. And the Us title was by far the better match. The Tag match was just a cluster fuck and was only cool when Gable killed English. Liv Morgan looks like some sort of fucked up Harlequin.

As I sat and watched Raw, and the “announcement” I was appalled at how much WWE is making this about Stephanie McMahon. From the wrestlers to the commentary “Every woman in that ring stopped what they were doing once Stephs music hits. Rightfully so because she’s done so much for this woman’s division” huh? What the hell has she even done?

Made Trish bark like a dog as somebody already mentioned.

Two dudes who need a shower, hit the weights and a protein drink for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Nate Diaz’s Instagram comment:

“Lol that was nice”

The fact that the WWE actively tried killing off the pushes of two of its organically over people in CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, for Roman Reigns basically showed me that they dont really give a fuck and have no idea what they are doing.

In all fairness, they were right in the long run. The crybaby egomaniac that was given every damn thing anyone could ask for and the little fella that wanted to do indy shit with a brain case full of scrambled eggs for the ten-years-younger, big, jacked and ruggedly handsome guy who was raised in the business and has family ties to the company going back 50 years.

Did you miss Punk's 400+ day reign as champion?

Was that the one where he didn't have to job or was that his second reign?

Where he played second fiddle to what ever fucking angle that Cena was apart of. Sure he was champ but was he the main event attraction? Nope.He should have never lost to the Rock either.

Rock had to win for Rock/Cena and Rock/Cena II to happen. If you can make that happen, you make that happen.

His fault.

Let me guess, you also think he should've ended Taker's WM streak?

I honestly thought he was going to. I dont think they would have been wrong to do it but Brock was the better option. He had the original band play his licensed music live at Wrestlemania FFS.

Just re-watched CoC. And the Us title was by far the better match. The Tag match was just a cluster fuck and was only cool when Gable killed English. Liv Morgan looks like some sort of fucked up Harlequin.

I tuned in foremost for the US Title match. Outside of Zig's satellite DDT on Roode not being the smoothest, it was as much as anyone could ask. Feed got choppy before the tag match so I'll have to check it out.

I wasn’t watching when punk-taker happened but that would have been a great accomplishment for him.

Cause ultimately the first person Brock put over clean after that win was Goldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back