PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zigs and Bonny are legit talents. I get ur point but I don’t think this is a good example

I could visably see AJ carrying Jinder. he was trying his hardest to make it interesting. And the fuckery in the match before from the refs took away any quality that match had. One of Naks better outings on the main roster and it was not getting noticed because Shane and Bryan are fucking about. Those knees and kicks Nak did were on the money.

i can see that tho this is the second time i got ruined about death in the new star wars movie for certain things i do not wanna be spoiled on just happens star wars fall into the category.

Always expect someone to die in a Star Wars movie! Although that wouldnt be the spoiler Id be most annoyed about.

Pretty awful PPV aside from the first two matches. Zayn/KO vs Nak/Orton and Charolette vs Nattie were cluster fucks. AJ/Jinder also went too long.

triple-hhh-ruby-riot-liv-morgan-sarah-logan-620x350.jpg

The Southern Belle is the most attractive of the 3. She has a nice cheeky smile!

i can see that tho this is the second time i got ruined about death in the new star wars movie for certain things i do not wanna be spoiled on just happens star wars fall into the category.

I knew Han was gonna die in TFA, because Ford said he was only gonna do it if he got killed. I kinda figured Luke would die in this one as well. They wanna slowly kill off all the fan favorites so people get more invested in the new characters.

Pretty awful PPV aside from the first two matches. Zayn/KO vs Nak/Orton and Charolette vs Nattie were cluster fucks. AJ/Jinder also went too long.

I was pretty bored throughout the whole show

Liked the finish to the Zayn/KO match though

<{cum@me}>

thats the one thing they have over raw at the moment is the tag teams on raw at the moment is just the bar and seth and dean

To be fair those are really the only 2 teams they have. Been waiting for the Revival to get healthy has lost them all momentum. And the Good Brothers are just filling in time for something.

• In addition to Goldberg, the rumored names for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class reported by Twitter user Brad Shepard (who first mentioned the XFL return story) included Bam Bam Bigelow, The Dudleyz, Ivory and Kid Rock.
<KingstonFrown>

• Mojo Rawley’s online promos for his match with Zack Ryder on Sunday got a ton of praise from all over the place, and could have him in-line for a mid-card push.
<{smellit?}>

• A moment where War Machine bowed to the crowd after their match at this weekend’s ROH TV taping has restarted talk Hanson and Rowe could be WWE bound.
<VinceCa$h>

Hope they stay though.

• In addition to Goldberg, the rumored names for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class reported by Twitter user Brad Shepard (who first mentioned the XFL return story) included Bam Bam Bigelow, The Dudleyz, Ivory and Kid Rock.
<KingstonFrown>

• Mojo Rawley’s online promos for his match with Zack Ryder on Sunday got a ton of praise from all over the place, and could have him in-line for a mid-card push.
<{smellit?}>

• A moment where War Machine bowed to the crowd after their match at this weekend’s ROH TV taping has restarted talk Hanson and Rowe could be WWE bound.
<VinceCa$h>

Hope they stay though.

You're telling me this guys not in prison ??

Kylo Ren > Darth Vader

<{cum@me}>
I wouldn’t go that far but I appreciate the fact that he’s not happy being another slave to the emperor. He killed the motherfucker and wants to take his place. Darth never even considered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back