PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
original_107071062.gif

For an December wwe ppv, clash of Champions was good nothing stood out typical of an December match card. Aleast, mahal main event experiment is over for now, could see mahal traded to raw for reigns/mahal (ugh). Aj/Nakamura wrestlemania it's happening.

For an December wwe ppv, clash of Champions was good nothing stood out typical of an December match card. Aleast, mahal main event experiment is over for now, could see mahal traded to raw for reigns/mahal (ugh). Aj/Nakamura wrestlemania it's happening.

It was ok.

Rusev is over.

The McMahon Bryan match was a piece of shit.

Ziggler proved that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. He was complaining real loud on the E&C podcast...

Roode should be a heel.

Fuck Jinder, didn’t watch.

was it that new fucker who posted the star wars spoilers because because i went the whole week with out seeing them and i check this thread see he poster that mma fighters tweet. this one place i would think no one would post that for ppl then that ass hole did

He’s a desperate little attention whore with a tenth of the troll intelligence of the regulars.

So when the US title match is the best match on the card you have to think theres something wrong.

When a match with Roode, Corbin and Zig is the best match... while you have KO, Zayn, Nak, AJ, Usos and New Day on the card as well...

i can see that tho this is the second time i got ruined about death in the new star wars movie for certain things i do not wanna be spoiled on just happens star wars fall into the category.
And now you're spoiling it for everyone else dipshit

At the Korakuen Hall on December 18th, a round-the-back conference on "WRESTLE KINGDOM 12in Tokyo Dome" to be held next Thursday, January 4th was held and Naoki Sugabayashi / New Japan Wrestling, Two things were announced from the president.

First, it is decided that the double main event Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho IWGP US heavyweight championship will be held with no DQ matches without disciplinary action, as requested by both.

Kenny and Jericho are gathering hot attention from all over the world. Jericho strikes Kenny in 12.11 Fukuoka and strikes with a belt of heavy heavyweight, a violent rush to drive bloodshed. At the press conference the next day, Kenny attacked Jericho this time and both deepened the grudge. It is likely that it will be a crown battle where a dangerous smell drifts, as it has become irregular arbitrage.

Also, the battle between the champion Cody and the challenger Kota Ibitsu, which was scheduled to be held as the ROH World Championship, will be held as a "special single match". This is because Cody was defeated by Dalton Castle at the ROH World Championship held on December 15, local time in the United States, and it fell from the throne. It was also announced that Bodyy Rhodes, who is the manager of Cody, will be second on the day of the tournament.

http://www.njpw.co.jp/127588

Oh shit strawberry is hulking up and making a comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back