Platinum Member
Reaction score
00_C20_C1_B-1_FE0-462_E-_BA9_B-29_E3196944_B6_zpsnt5wrd4f.png

Rules:

Read title
Mascot:

Theme:

@D.R.H. Can I get a sticky please?

Anybody got a good poll idea, I will add.

I need to know what happens tonight before I can let LTR watch. If KO loses and "gets fired," I don't know how I'm going to prepare him for it.

Just to clarify when you say "jelly" you mean jelly or jello?

I meant jelly. Jello would be a good, albeit distinct, poll, though.

I guess it's going to come down to grape vs. strawberry for most.

An English Muffin with cream cheese and grape jelly reminds me of staying at my grandparents' house as a little kid. She had a toaster oven and I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

I see a Nak/Bryan turn on Shane. Both have good ‘face to heel’ reasons to dislike Shane like Owens and Zayn.

Girls, girls, girls...neither one of you is pretty and Sexy should have made the new thread...now shut up and play nice.

I see a Nak/Bryan turn on Shane. Both have good ‘face to heel’ reasons to dislike Shane like Owens and Zayn.

Shane is really more of the heel in this scenario. I was noticing that a lot on the last SD where Saxton was sucking Shane's nuts. I can't remember if it was Corey or Daniel, might have been DB, that asked him, "Do you really think that KO and Sami should be fired just because they aren't able to beat two of the greatest superstars in the world on Sunday?" and Saxton said, "Yes, because my boss said so." That was like Lawler sucking up to and making excuses for corporate Vince screwing over the guys he didn't like, mostly Austin. Whining, fucking sycophant.

Girls, girls, girls...neither one of you is pretty and Sexy should have made the new thread...now shut up and play nice.

I didnt think it was me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back