PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to know how much these dudes are making a month off of merch.

A few months ago they said they didn’t need WWE because they were killing it off Indy money and their merch sales. Most of the PWD laughed at that and a running “Indy Money” joke came about. Guess they weren’t lying lol

it isn’t sustainable if you have to do it more than once lol

Hey, I had a year of pasta and beer. I'm 41. I can manage a couple of years in a row.

Got my beer cheat day, that's all I need.

A few months ago they said they didn’t need WWE because they were killing it off Indy money and their merch sales. Most of the PWD laughed at that and a running “Indy Money” joke came about. Guess they weren’t lying lol

I feel like the Indy Money joke has been around for a while now.

I wish I kept track of all the myths and bs that this forum peddles. It all gets debunked sooner or later.

His movie career is still doing good right?!

I think so, he can make good money off of GOTG alone I would imagine.

He's said he loves wrestling, but he also said he didn't like how the wrestling business is now.

Just starting Punisher. Seems like a good Thanksgiving tradition.

I wish I kept track of all the myths and bs that this forum peddles. It all gets debunked sooner or later.

A lot of the myths are us just bullshitting. Big E creampied Lana in college that transformed into Big E creaming everyone, Rusev got his push stopped because Vince didn't like him getting an unauthorized haircut, Naomi is gross, etc it's just fun. You are probably thinking of Struggle's posts.

A lot of people here just don't like the Young Bucks here and I can understand that, they are pretty much a meme of a pro wrestler. ButI don't even remember anyone saying they don't make money on the indies. I watch Being the Elite on Youtube and they have nice big houses.

The Indies are pretty hot right now if you are popular.

Just starting Punisher. Seems like a good Thanksgiving tradition.

I think I'll watch The Great Outdoors. I'm a simple man, Bat, when John Candy shoots the bear's ass I still crack up. <Lmaoo>

Like 20 lbs off optimum. Currently 176 lbs-> 155 is good for me though that’s difficult on the trt because of added muscle.

Did the TRT put any noticeably muscle on you or just made you feel more energized?

So I am 30 now.

Is life officially over?

k5u_ZoZcpfboQdLUCXZcfECmrQFtF7ZjmBpg-htyjtU.jpg

How would your 20 year old ass know. Go get some life experience, kid.
i was at the mall and there was this annoying kid who was bothering everyone. I gave him the stink eye and then he called me an old man. I haven't recovered from that brutality yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back