PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go as far to say everything he brings up is legit.

Care to bring up what was not legit?

Was I wrong in saying that Roman Reigns was not the guy?

Was I wrong in saying Roman's super man push was bad for the rest of the roster? (League of Nations says hello. A group that should gave been awesome but it was really made to just make Roman look strong)

Was I wrong that Pro Wrestling is out of touch?

Was I wrong in saying that this whole Brock last boss gimmick(which ties directly into the Roman push) was horrible for the rest of the roster too?(Orton, Braun and Joe say hello)

Was I wrong in saying that the WWE shouldn't go for one top guy anymore but rather a few so they can constantly keep things fresh?

Was I wrong in saying that ratings do matter?

Was I wrong to say that Network numbers are bad and that @TheStruggle, @The Higher Power and yourself resorted to unpaid subscribers in attempt to make Roman look more over then he really is? Or how about using Mania ticket sales to justify his push as if nobody else existed on the same card..?

Come back when you have a "legit" argument rather then a sentance with zero proof whatsoever of what you're saying.. Unlike you, I'm a realist, I see things how they really are and not how I wish them to be. People just don't like hearing the damn truth and thats not my problem.

Give him a month or two and he'll be running back to Hollywood.

No, I get the whole Big E cream pie stuff is a joke. I'm talking about the bs about Daniel Bryan or the Network sub count. That kinda stuff. Most of it (maybe all of it was Struggs) but his posts would always get a baffling amount of likes meaning that some folks agreed. It gets real tiresome hearing it brought up anytime those type of topics are discussed.

It wasn't just Struggle. It was Smigg, higher power and many others who need a big muscular body to be entertained. The whole indy vanilla midget, neckbeard bullshit.

Remember when every single issue was tied directly to neckbeards and fans with @Smigg?

These guys were the biggest defenders of not only Vince but the stupid ass decision making of the company. And they would constantly claim that "neckbeards" hated everyone who didn't come from the Indy's and was big and muscular while avoiding reality where WWE made wrestlers like Braun, Ziggler and Wyatt were just as popular as those "Indy Darlings."

A bunch of fucking nonsense.

Care to bring up what was not legit?

Was I wrong in saying that Roman Reigns was not the guy?

Was I wrong in saying Roman's super man push was bad for the rest of the roster? (League of Nations says hello. A group that should gave been awesome but it was really made to just make Roman look strong)

Was I wrong that Pro Wrestling is out of touch?

Was I wrong in saying that this whole Brock last boss gimmick(which ties directly into the Roman push) was horrible for the rest of the roster too?(Orton, Braun and Joe say hello)

Was I wrong in saying that the WWE shouldn't go for one top guy anymore but rather a few so they can constantly keep things fresh?

Was I wrong in saying that ratings do matter?

Was I wrong to say that Network numbers are bad and that @TheStruggle, @The Higher Power and yourself resorted to unpaid subscribers in attempt to make Roman look more over then he really is? Or how about using Mania ticket sales to justify his push as if nobody else existed on the same card..?

Come back when you have a "legit" argument rather then a sentance with zero proof whatsoever of what you're saying.. Unlike you, I'm a realist, I see things how they really are and not how I wish them to be. People just don't like hearing the damn truth and thats not my problem.

So out of the three years or longer you have been posting here you are trying to say that none of the things you've said have not been legit?

I thought you were a realist.

I'd say he's the reverse Struggs. Most of the stuff he brings up, especially the stats is legit.

If you say so, I don't ever read any of his rating stuff because I don't care about it.

Since you eat right and exercise, probably nothing. I went from being a gym rat and personal trainer to being overweight with a bad ankle and shoulder. Choosing booze and Portuguese food over the gym. Not the smart choice. My laurels carried me far... until they didn't. Hitting your comeback with 39-year-old metabolism is tougher.

Oh I feel you, I can already notice I'm not as durable as I was anymore. Of course not as bad as someone that's pushing 40, but I can tell in my shoulders and hips. That's why I started doing yoga, that shit helps.

So out of the three years or longer you have been posting here you are trying to say that none of the things you've said have not been legit?

I thought you were a realist.

Not at all and @Max Power never said I was always right so get your strowman outta here. I admitted to being wrong before like I was about Strowman himself.

But I'm not suprised with this response, I didn't expect you to counter any of my points anyways. You play the passive agressive act where there's zero substance to anything you say.

Go back to posting Bliss pics, that's all you're good at.

Big!

Big!

Big!

BIG BEAR CHASE ME!

"No. No. You're doing it all wrong. You gotta twist the newspaper. Twist it to simulate kindling."

He's wrong but I do this often just out of remembering the movie.

Not at all and @Max Power never said I was always right so get your strowman outta here. I admitted to being wrong before like I was about Strowman himself.

But I'm not suprised with this response, I didn't expect you to counter any of my points anyways. You play the passive agressive act where there's zero substance to anything you say.

Go back to posting Bliss pics, that's all you're good at.

jesus christ LOL

mANPBV_i3P0y_uQ3JoZ1rWJRPnUGCUoOcbyozMQ0yQU.jpg

"No. No. You're doing it all wrong. You gotta twist the newspaper. Twist it to simulate kindling."

He's wrong but I do this often just out of remembering the movie.
I’d argue Dan Akroyd’s best performance. His over the top inflections and speech patterns make every line hilarious

“Time to introduce mr. THICK DICK to mr. urinal cake!
“Ah geez Roman!”

That bird looks like it needs to eat a steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back