PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dropped another $125 on freaking toys, SOMEONE STOP THE DAMN MATCH! FUCK YOU AMAZON 1 CLICK ORDERING.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

You guys and your crazy diets.

When ever I get a hair up my ass and want some abs I go down to around 233.

Protein, vegetables, brown rice, oatmeal and some fruit. No breads.

No calories in drinks, only water.

It sucks, but it's always worked for me. Can lost about 8 pounds a month until I start getting around 230 and it stays off. Sucks for lifting though, lifting is always better when your eating like a pig which I do at certain times.

That’s what I’m saying. I’m a medium sized mayne for a reason. Running for a PT test at over 230 really fucking sucks and one pt test can fuck your whole career up these days: prevent promotion, prevent being able to take leave, and lower your end of year ratings on your report.

To stay in razor ramon shape, I maintain a diet of protein, brown rice, potatoes, and vegetables. No fruit for me though.

2 lbs/wk of weight loss is optimal for adults. If I feel like I need to drop down, I’ll do the same and drop to about 210-215, which I am going to be doing starting tomorrow for my upcoming test in late December.

People use keto as a crash diet. This is completely ineffective. Keto is a diet designed to be your permanent diet. Consuming fat instead of carbs for energy is a commitment that you’re making your brain and body adjust to permanently. As soon as you go back on it, bam. Here’s some fucking extra pounds, buddy.

That’s what I’m saying. I’m a medium sized mayne for a reason. Running for a PT test at over 230 really fucking sucks and one pt test can fuck your whole career up these days: prevent promotion, prevent being able to take leave, and lower your end of year ratings on your report.

To stay in razor ramon shape, I maintain a diet of protein, brown rice, potatoes, and vegetables. No fruit for me though.

2 lbs/wk of weight loss is optimal for adults. If I feel like I need to drop down, I’ll do the same and drop to about 210-215, which I am going to be doing starting tomorrow for my upcoming test in late December.

Yeah, mayne, I usually walk around 245-250 when I'm being a fat ass. I feel strong, but that's a little heavy for me since I'm only 6 ft.

reading that guy's stomach cancer thread in mayberry is making me self conscious about my diet

brb eating In N Out while tears roll down my cheeks

reading that guy's stomach cancer thread in mayberry is making me self conscious about my diet

brb eating In N Out while tears roll down my cheeks

Gotta eat organic Chipotles every day, bro.

Yeah, mayne, I usually walk around 245-250 when I'm being a fat ass. I feel strong, but that's a little heavy for me since I'm only 6 ft.

One of the big reasons I wanted to get out a few years back was to bulk like crazy and grow a beard. It’s the little things in life.

I’m back. Y’all finna get creampied with likes
View attachment 303779
Happy thanksgiving

The boxart was so good for a lot of their VHS tapes

00b9c38b95a0679f3520bdb74a262f98--wrestling-posters-royal-rumble.jpg

One of the big reasons I wanted to get out a few years back was to bulk like crazy and grow a beard. It’s the little things in life.

I got the longest beard I ever had right now and I’m 247. You live through me.

I want to know how much these dudes are making a month off of merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back