PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best turkey seen turkeys are perky turkeys on a woman’s chest

Six bucks and my right nut says we aren't landing in Chicago.

When you're telling these stories, have a point, it makes is so much more interesting for the listener.

t3_7f1epo

<{Joewithit}>

Detroit plays Green Bay, doesn't punt once.

Detroit plays Minnesota, don't make a single 3rd down (for the 1st half anyways).

<GinJuice>

Rebelfett in the house liking posts from last thread.
<GinJuice>

Thought this show was about the Punisher, not PTSD.

He should also be murdering gangster, not special forces. He just killed 8 dudes who could have been lied to and used just like him

Is this bish working at a Hooters now or something?
“Maybe you should allow me to take you out to dinner and we can discuss this, i hear there’s a Hooters just down the road from this place!”
“OMG! HOOTERS?!”

My face when my wife buys a 20 lb Turkey and I said to get at least a 23 lb:

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

You've got growing boys, damnit! And she should know, she's the one that popped them out.

Eh...

Closest thing there is. Not nearly as good on the mic, not nearly as good a wrestler but he ticks all the boxes - can talk, works hard, looks good, chicken shit heel, wrestles fine - just he he's a 7 on those where Ric was 10 on all. Also Miz isn't a whore monger but nowadays...

These two are in consideration.

1) Name?
2) The picture of her naked and pregnant in her kitchen is giving me a weird boner right now.

Thought this show was about the Punisher, not PTSD.

He should also be murdering gangster, not special forces. He just killed 8 dudes who could have been lied to and used just like him

Well, Frank does have PTSD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back