PWD 506: Say Goodbye to Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are probably the only people on earth who care about Summer getting Fired. Hell I forgot Rosa Mendes was still alive until Saturday

So a virus hit my firm's network on Friday and ran through all of our US offices. We can't use any firm computers and can't access Citrix. We can't use scanners or printers. So basically I can't do 90% of the work I have to do.

If you think I'm complaining, you guys don't know me at all.
only poor people do actual work

Summer should have played a sweetheart that hung out with fatties and ugmos and didn't realize she was hot.

The best angle we booked for Summer was KO taking her in a Pillman/Marlena esque storyline where he won her managerial services and made her dress slutty
"Wait, what are you wearing? You're not walking me to the ring in that, you look like a librarian. Go to wardrobe and see if any of Sable's old gear is lying around"

Summer is initially embarrassed of her black leather getup but once the crowd pops she owns it and loves the attention. So KO sends her to the back to get his heat. Week after week. Getting both of them over.
Emma should have been a tomboy-esque surfer girl. They could have made a gimmick that worked with her being Australian without being an over the top cartoon. Her wrestling outfit should have been a rashguard and regular chick wrestling shorts. Then she should have had her boobs done and eventually done a spot where she'd pull the rashie off mid match to a massive pop, like when the Hardys used to take their shirts off during matches.
And Bernard the Koala!

I thought it was just a bad dream but Summer is still gone.

<DCrying>

Will WWE have more cuts?

Bubba The Love Sponges wife still marking out for the Hulkster

23130628_10210987823795234_1507251310873489531_n.jpg

I never hear that song that I don't do the "new new new new new new new new world order" in my head

Shoulda got that there Norton Antivirals doggie. Eh infects your network and doesn't afraid of anything.

The nerds in the nerd caves handle that sort of thing. I just bill for two-hour lunches and client entertainment at strip clubs.

there is no hulkamania without the stache

Emma and Summer are interchangeable. Decent ass, meh jugs, ugly face, and mediocre talent. I guess Summer can claim that she's not a thief to put her over the top.

Emma is superior to Summer in every department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back