PWD 506: Say Goodbye to Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Darth Nevets is just Steven Htard backwards which is offensive to all people who suffer Htard!

Which is when your main account catches yellow fever and dies!

Anthony Rapp accused Kevin Spacey of coming onto him when he was 14, which makes this 30 years ago.

Spacey made a comment saying he doesn't remember this encounter and must've been drunk. Then came out as gay.

LOL.

Media gonna have a field day with this shit.

Anthony Rapp accused Kevin Spacey of coming onto him when he was 14, which makes this 30 years ago.

Spacey made a comment saying he doesn't remember this encounter and must've been drunk. Then came out as gay.

LOL.

fuck this gay world where you can just say you are gay and it's all good

LOL.

Buzzfeed
<34>

Kaisar soza is a very gay name when you think about it

Them releasing Emma just makes those Asuka matches trigger me all over again.

Would have been perfect 6 threads ago.

PWD 500 (Days of Summer)

They felt bad snd let her go out on a high I guess

For some reason I imagine she approached management after the Asuka matches and asked about continuing an upward trajectory based on those performances ... and was told in no uncertain terms that her push has peaked for the foreseeable future.

But that heartbreak tweet sorta implies she was fired, although of course she might just be sad that she's leaving even if she quit.

yokozuna_stat.png
bah gawd, it's big pimpin. <GinJuice>

She got canned
Her snd breeze are storm grads

Imagine how much more effective and frankly, better promos would be if they sounded more like the ones Miz cut in his car. Straight to the point and he sounded like an actual human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back