PWD 506: Say Goodbye to Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer Rae is not hot, baseball is boring, and Canada sucks...facts.

Are we talking Summer or Emma?
Summer. I guess you could apply it to both but I don't think there is as many people that like Emma and she has a lot of detractors. Darren young just nobody gives a shit.

Emma and Summer are interchangeable. Decent ass, meh jugs, ugly face, and mediocre talent. I guess Summer can claim that she's not a thief to put her over the top.

Summer. I guess you could apply it to both but I don't think there is as many people that like Emma and she has a lot of detractors. Darren young just nobody gives a shit.
Summer has been injured.

My guess is when she finally healed enough to work again, they didn't have anything for her. And it seemed she wasn't all that interested in the business anymore.

Honestly, her getting cut is probably for the best. She can now go and persue a different career.

Summer has been injured.

My guess is when she finally healed enough to work again, they didn't have anything for her. And it seemed she wasn't all that interested in the business anymore.

Honestly, her getting cut is probably for the best. She can now go and persue a different career.
yeah I guess, it's just odd since there already is a large amount of filler. It would have been hard to make her more than just a joke even on the thin roster so she might have more success as a model. I can't imagine Darren young will be in demand on the indies so he might be the only one worse off. Unless tna want the black prototype.

Emma and Summer are interchangeable. Decent ass, meh jugs, ugly face, and mediocre talent. I guess Summer can claim that she's not a thief to put her over the top.
most of the roster are interchangeable to be fair.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Summer should have played a sweetheart that hung out with fatties and ugmos and didn't realize she was hot.

Emma should have been a tomboy-esque surfer girl. They could have made a gimmick that worked with her being Australian without being an over the top cartoon. Her wrestling outfit should have been a rashguard and regular chick wrestling shorts. Then she should have had her boobs done and eventually done a spot where she'd pull the rashie off mid match to a massive pop, like when the Hardys used to take their shirts off during matches.

This shit really isn't hard.

So a virus hit my firm's network on Friday and ran through all of our US offices. We can't use any firm computers and can't access Citrix. We can't use scanners or printers. So basically I can't do 90% of the work I have to do.

If you think I'm complaining, you guys don't know me at all.

So a virus hit my firm's network on Friday and ran through all of our US offices. We can't use any firm computers and can't access Citrix. We can't use scanners or printers. So basically I can't do 90% of the work I have to do.

giphy.gif

raw

raw

Shoulda got that there Norton Antivirals doggie. Eh infects your network and doesn't afraid of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back