PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock N Roll Express is working Starrcade!!
Thats fuckin dope!
And you motherfuckers are just gonna ignore it and keep chatting about whatever youre chatting about
This is bullshit!
ROCK N ROLL EXPRESS!!!!!!!!
STARRCADE!!!!!!!!
I hate you all

Rock N Roll Express is working Starrcade!!
Thats fuckin dope!
And you motherfuckers are just gonna ignore it and keep chatting about whatever youre chatting about
This is bullshit!
ROCK N ROLL EXPRESS!!!!!!!!
STARRCADE!!!!!!!!
I hate you all

WWE isn't televising it tho....

Out here in Cali. I gave the tusks to my kid.

Were they real and sticking out or did you have to push em out once you killed it. I always been told that large tusks are rare cuz they dont live that long and I always tried to get a female cuz they taste better and have a bit more fat on em ( mighta been why it was gross)

WWE isn't televising it tho....
I actually think its cool that theyre not
Makes it feel like the old days when you had to go to the building to see them fight it out live and in living color

I miss important house shows

Thats why I'm loving this little Bay Area territory that APW is building
Going to the shows in different high school gyms every few weeks and watching the feuds play out and build to the big supercard at the Cow Palace in November is fuckin awesome
Feels like 1988 all over again

Dating a pro golfer would be tough. That's probably the sport that I am the worst at. Can't hit a straight drive to save my life. Spending a day on the range getting my ass handed to me by a woman would suck.

Golf isn't a real sport, though, so it's okay.

i hate when people say this.

I want it to die as quick and humane is possible and I want the meat for the freezer.

When it comes to an animal like elk in the back country rifle hunters come up empty all the time too.

I guess it depends on the reasons for the hunt. If you want fresh healthy game meat than success is the most important part but if you are stocked and want the challenge than bow is where its at

They die either way. A well placed arrow and it's dead pretty quick.

Its legal to do that here in michigan once you start getting into the finger part of the mitten . Well you would be poaching maybe but the shooting a rifle is legal and ok. I have always wanted to live in a place where I could do that.
You'll be able to do it from the cabin we're buying in Vermont. You shoot it I'll eat it

I used to really like CK until I went to one of his shows and looking around I just immediately hated every single person in that room. Hipster trash everywhere. Then I thought maybe I'M hipster trash and I couldn't enjoy him again.

This happened to me at a Father John Misty concert, but I was too high too care. The show was awesome and I talked ot the DSA. Don't google that, you'll think less of me, surely. Anyways, apparently wearing all-white high top Vans is grounds to make you a 'hipster' according to your 40 year old Father-of-two co-worker.

Were they real and sticking out or did you have to push em out once you killed it. I always been told that large tusks are rare cuz they dont live that long and I always tried to get a female cuz they taste better and have a bit more fat on em ( mighta been why it was gross)

They weren't super big, but they were definitely sticking out. We killed a male and a female, but they both tasted the same to me.

Luchabubba is trolling me and doesnt seem to be very fond of hunting

– WWE has confirmed that the Rock ‘N Roll Express will face Gallows and Anderson at Starrcade. The match was confirmed after Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton responded to Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson’s challenge for the event, accepting.
<{vega}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back