PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if its awkward for women that everyone knows when it's the guys birthday that they're 100% getting it

What? No I never had that thought

I think the new trend of taking a selfie right after sleeping together for the first time is kind of a strange thing to do though.

Burr is my current fave but his last special wasnt that good and the podcast has been slippin. That black and white one he did is one of the best ever

Rogan is really underrated and I would say his last special is one of the best i seen in a few years. His podcast is the best shit on youtube consistently

Really like Bert Kreisher lately too. His last special telling tales about his wife and kids with no shirt on had me rolling and even my wife enjoyed that one.

Jim Jeffries gets an honerable mention most of the time hes a killer. The story about takin the cripple to the whore house is the best story of all time

I do not like Luis Ck in the slightest.

Whatever happened to Lewis Black that guy was a killer too

Saw him live on Saturday Night and he fuckin killed it along with his buddy Paul Virzi, who also has an awesome podcast

I can't imagine hunting a deer or elk would be very thrilling for big Nasty Rex considering he spent his formative years hunting the ultimate game, man, while they hunted him back :eek:

Knew that was coming.

Negative, I just think it would be funny to see the fat boy get rammed.

Well you do live in California and are wishing ill on a hunter so I had to ask

Im sure you were chubby and wack when you were 13 too

I can't imagine hunting a deer or elk would be very thrilling for a big Nasty Rex considering he spent his formative years hunting the ultimate game, man, while they hunted him back :eek:

The thrill isnt in the kill its in the environment and taking part in the old ways of feeding your family and taking the challenge

– WWE has confirmed that the Rock ‘N Roll Express will face Gallows and Anderson at Starrcade. The match was confirmed after Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton responded to Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson’s challenge for the event, accepting.

I can't imagine hunting a deer or elk would be very thrilling for big Nasty Rex considering he spent his formative years hunting the ultimate game, man, while they hunted him back :eek:

I've been wild pig hunting, it was alright. The meat was gross.

I've been elk hunting too, the meat was a lot better. I want to go bear hunting with a bow one day, but I don't want to get fucking mauled. If I was single I'd doing a lot more fun stuff. FML

Saw him live on Saturday Night and he fuckin killed it along with his buddy Paul Virzi, who also has an awesome podcast

Virzi is obnoxious.

I saw burr few years back with the wife and he killed it. Then I smoked a buncha joints and we walked along the river and talked for a while .... good times and memories were had . He was working out the bits for what the most recent special became .... Maybe I didnt like the most recent one because I had already seen it and was familiar with the jokes ..... im not sure now that I think bout it

I dont know when burr is going to be here again but I got plans to see Rogan in december .

– WWE has confirmed that the Rock ‘N Roll Express will face Gallows and Anderson at Starrcade. The match was confirmed after Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton responded to Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson’s challenge for the event, accepting.
Is that for true?

I've been elk hunting too, the meat was a lot better. I want to go bear hunting with a bow one day, but I don't want to get fucking mauled. If I was single I'd doing a lot more fun stuff. FML
I could literally snipe a buck from my back deck still in my pajamas on any given morning in the fall. I don't think the suburbanites would appreciate a .30-06 rininging through the morning mist around their homes though.

What state?

we used to go down to Tennessee to get them and they were always tasty but I have heard people say where you kill them depends on if you can eat them or not. I hear a lot of the Florida ones are disgusting and fulla worms and diseases for example

I could literally snipe a buck from my back deck still in my pajamas on any given morning in the fall. I don't think the suburbanites would appreciate a .30-06 rininging through the morning mist around their homes though.

Yeah, if I go hunting again it's going to be with a bow. Guns are too easy.

Its legal to do that here in michigan once you start getting into the finger part of the mitten . Well you would be poaching maybe but the shooting a rifle is legal and ok. I have always wanted to live in a place where I could do that.

What state?

we used to go down to Tennessee to get them and they were always tasty but I have heard people say where you kill them depends on if you can eat them or not. I hear a lot of the Florida ones are disgusting and fulla worms and diseases for example

Out here in Cali. I gave the tusks to my kid.

Yeah, if I go hunting again it's going to be with a bow. Guns are too easy.

i hate when people say this.

I want it to die as quick and humane is possible and I want the meat for the freezer.

When it comes to an animal like elk in the back country rifle hunters come up empty all the time too.

I guess it depends on the reasons for the hunt. If you want fresh healthy game meat than success is the most important part but if you are stocked and want the challenge than bow is where its at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back