PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy put the WWE title on two undersized Mexicans (Eddie and Ray) and put them over at Wrestlemania. His #2 next to John Cena was Filipino, and he's likely going to put the WWE title on a Jap next. Looks like you are projecting your racist issues on to Vince because it isn't here.

Is this true @warriorscomeout? Do you have racist issues?

5c897fe71.jpg

Is this true @warriorscomeout? Do you have racist issues?

5c897fe71.jpg

Aha I'm racist because I say Vince is racist. Calling out racism means I'm racist. That makes MLK a Grand Wizard level racist.

How many black champs have there been in the WWE/WWF. Dark skinned black looking.

Also which Latino had the worst world championship run of all time.

Aha I'm racist because I say Vince is racist. Calling out racism means I'm racist. That makes MLK a Grand Wizard level racist.

How many black champs have there been in the WWE/WWF. Dark skinned black looking.

Also which Latino had the worst world championship run of all time.

Calling out racism that doesn't exist because all you see is racism makes you a racist. Wrestling isn't a social justice experiment, it's a business. You put the belt on whoever is going to put the most butts in seats not to fill a activist quota of "Well next it's a black guy, then it's a woman, then it's a genderless bisexual alien". A guy will get the belt if he's entertaining and pops the crowd not to please some middle aged Pole who's probably two kernels short of a box of cocca puffs.

Last edited:
Big E needs to hold the WWE title by the end of 2018

– According to PWinsider.com, NXT’s ROH trio, featuring Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish, have been named “The Undisputed Era.”

<31>

Their fan base has a history of being pretty racist. When black players touch the ball they grunt like apes, throw bananas on the field etc etc.

That shit happened during the Milwall days. It isn't like that anymore. Didier Drogba is the biggest legend in the club now. The banana throwing shit you still see in Italy and Spain

Their fan base has a history of being pretty racist. When black players touch the ball they grunt like apes, throw bananas on the field etc etc.
<{Joewithit}>
Dear Lord, and people say the South is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back