PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Jones’ “B” sample from his UFC 214 urine test has come back positive for steroids. The result matches that of the “A” sample test. UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky confirmed the results to MMAjunkie. The sample came back positive for turinabol metabolites, the same steroid found in the pre-fight test.

Jones faces a ban of up to four years because of the failed tests and could end up being stripped of his title. He will likely go to arbitration with the USADA, which the site reports could take between three to six months.
DXKUA.gif

First of all: name me a black WWE world champ. Second he's black. Third he's got zero charisma. Fourth he's black.
The guy at one point was the baddest man on the planet. A legit fighter and champ. Anything is better than a VM db clone.

First of all: name me a black WWE world champ. Second he's black. Third he's got zero charisma. Fourth he's black.

So you're saying that Jon Jones wouldn't win the WWE title if he went to WWE because he's black while the title is being held by an Indo-Canadian

<DisgustingHHH>

New Day/Uso's street fight was good.

Sane/Baszler was good too.

Hey buddies so I just checked myself into treatment. I gotta get off the booze and get over this bitch. Thanks for being my entertainment for quite a while tho. Peace guys. Even you bubba lol

Hey buddies so I just checked myself into treatment. I gotta get off the booze and get over this bitch. Thanks for being my entertainment for quite a while tho. Peace guys. Even you bubba lol

Good luck, bro. Be honest with yourself while you are in there.

So you're saying that Jon Jones wouldn't win the WWE title if he went to WWE because he's black while the title is being held by an Indo-Canadian

<DisgustingHHH>

Name me a black WWE champ. Other than the Rock who doesn't look it and blacks don't count.

Vinny Mac loves putting his son in HIAC matches.

Oh shit.

Kevin Owens is officially upper echelon talent in WWE.

They don't just let anyone beat on Vince McMahon.

Anybdy know who the youtuber with silver hair in the audience is? I want to do bad things to her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back