PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
qFqBfsb.png

My old lady watched the screenshot during the segment. She rolled her eyes at "youtube influencer"...
Im doing a quick search for nudes on her in a bit

No nudes, she's a Syrian from Canada, I'm 75% certain she's been circumcised irl

So Rock's Black father doesn't count because he doesn't 'look black'

Great logic...here's your L

I've been in this fucking argument from the other side (with black dudes saying that Obama is black but the Rock isn't) so don't bother. Rock is the only black dude who has held the belt and he did because he looks Samoan. Vince has never put a world belt on another black dude.

No nudes, she's a Syrian from Canada, I'm 75% certain she's been circumcised irl
Just added her on twatter. Shes a latina. But why did wwe add her? Is she a fan or mae young fan?? No pics of her in silver hair

I've been in this fucking argument from the other side (with black dudes saying that Obama is black but the Rock isn't) so don't bother. Rock is the only black dude who has held the belt and he did because he looks Samoan. Vince has never put a world belt on another black dude.

Mark-Henry-642x330.jpg

Vince is a prejudiced old bastard who has never had a world champ who looks black. Also how many Latino champs has he had recently and how many of Latino does he have on the roster?

Only reason Jinder has the belt is because WWE is second to an Indian music channel in monthly YT views. If BET was number 1 then Crews would be champ.

JJ is completely spoilt and destroyed goods who will never ever be WWE champ. Ronda might be because she's a white girl, as ugly hot and fake as Stephanie.

Vince is a prejudiced old bastard who has never had a world champ who looks black. Also how many Latino champs has he had recently and how many of Latino does he have on the roster?

Only reason Jinder has the belt is because WWE is second to an Indian music channel in monthly YT views. If BET was number 1 then Crews would be champ.

JJ is completely spoilt and destroyed goods who will never ever be WWE champ. Ronda might be because she's a white girl, as ugly hot and fake as Stephanie.

The guy put the WWE title on two undersized Mexicans (Eddie and Ray) and put them over at Wrestlemania. His #2 next to John Cena was Filipino, and he's likely going to put the WWE title on a Jap next. Looks like you are projecting your racist issues on to Vince because it isn't here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back