• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg

put Sarah Logan w/ The Drifter

cOo42Sgd.jpg
024_RAW_06122017hm_0308-d0115944647d30afd1e41d7b11cd10c6-1-768x432.jpg
First I'm seeing of this girl. I approve

Sure thats why none is the correct answer. If you wanted to have a diverse group of friends you should have stayed single
Yep this.

But I don't think there's any point in trying to change a mates behavior. Luckily my wife understood right away once our relationship was serious that there was no reason to talk / hang out with any of her male friends for an extended period of time unless I am around or it's in a group setting.

Man, RAW was a turd tonight. A big ol Drax turd.

Giving away Cena and Braun with no build on a random RAW? Jesus.

Also, Reigns has looked like a complete bitch in this Cena feud, and even if he wins at No Mercy, people are going to remember him being Cena's verbal bitch, not the win.

Cena is intelligent and can make up stuff on the fly. Reigns doesn't have that ability. There aren't many people in the WWE who can compete with Cena on the mic. Off the top of my head only The Miz and possibly Enzo could probably do it.

Owens as well.

But seriously, Roman comes off looking awful.

A big part of this feud's failure is that, if you're going to script "shoot" promos with the one of the best talkers in the industry's history, you gotta beef up the other guy's lines. Right after the drug test comment, they should've had Roman tell Cena "That's rich coming from a guy who hasn't pissed in a cup since his T-shirts got hot."

I actually imagined their promos going there weeks ago:
"'Protected,' John? You think I'm 'protected?' The COO of this company had my best friend attack me from behind to break up The Shield. And, after I was suspended... because that happens to 'protected' guys, he attacks me from behind, in the middle if a championship match, pedigrees me on a concrete floor, so that he can put the title on... (snooty disdain) Kevin Owens. I beat the unstoppable monster, Braun Strowman... let me know how that works out for you later, by the way... so I have to fight him again and again and again until I have him laid out and Samoa Joe laid out and get taken out... from behind again... by Brock Lesnar. And now, I have to deal with you, one of the biggest stars in the history of this industry... because I'm so 'protected.'"

i have an announcement

i have recovered from my truly awful weekedn

I have an announcement:

Last night after being hot as fuck all day it started pouring rain around 11 PM so I went out and stood in the middle of the street shirtless with my arms outstretched like this:

young-man-standing-with-arms-outstretched-while-enjoying-rain-picture-id691112903

It felt amazing, brothers.

In what order ? The donuts would be a nice dessert after her asshole but I also wouldn't mind some icing on my lips while my tongue is exploring her colon

Ass first, I want to taste every last morsel untouched first.

Finishing lat night's raw now. Booker has been bad on the commentary tonight. The "deposit money in the bank" lines in every match have been annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back