PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an announcement:

Last night after being hot as fuck all day it started pouring rain around 11 PM so I went out and stood in the middle of the street shirtless with my arms outstretched like this:

young-man-standing-with-arms-outstretched-while-enjoying-rain-picture-id691112903

It felt amazing, brothers.
More like this, imo:
jlhwhatwaiting.gif

i have an announcement

i have recovered from my truly awful weekedn

follow up to my earlier announcement;

i have recovered physicaklly, definitely not emotionally or financially.

I have good news...my office is intact with no damage or flooding...the building on the other side of the parking lot had a tree fall on it though...scary stuff. Still no power at the office...but it's still there and I'm not in danger of losing my livelihood! I'll take it and a few more days off! Alright, my hijack is done...who's hijinx with trannies and or duck ass are we talking about today?

I remember JLH had a cameo on Boy Meets World's Halloween episode

I remember 2 specific things about it

I have good news...my office is intact with no damage or flooding...the building on the other side of the parking lot had a tree fall on it though...scary stuff. Still no power at the office...but it's still there and I'm not in danger of losing my livelihood! I'll take it and a few more days off! Alright, my hijack is done...who's hijinx with trannies and or duck ass are we talking about today?

Sexy got a booty call from what he thought was a horny stripper with a friend and he throught it was wario time but instead it was a trannie with roofies and lakers gear. And it dumped him afterwards and didn't even make breakfast.

Sexy got a booty call from what he thought was a horny stripper and he throught it was wario time but instead it was a trannie with roofies and lakers gear.

Sounds like his kind of party.

There's a black tranny that rides a bike around my neighborhood. Last week I was driving home and I saw him eat shit on his bike, he flew over the handle bars. If he was hot I would of stopped and helped him.

<OKC16>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back