PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody bitching about jason jordan losing:

Shut up, you fucking marks.

He just lost to the two top guys back to back and looked damn good in those matches.

And last month he lost to Finn Balor and still looked great.

It's not about wins/losses. He's the guy who's barely coming up short against "top" competition. His matches have been one of the highlights of every raw this past month. The kid is going places.
He's getting the booking Roman should have got three years ago. I think they're doing it right and it's gonna work huge.

"it's a universe, dude".

Dave being a big time "well, actually" guy.

"it's a universe, dude".

Dave being a big time "well, actually" guy.

He was being cunty. You can meet somebody at work. At WWE. At your law firm. At your hamburger bar.

He's getting the booking Roman should have got three years ago. I think they're doing it right and it's gonna work huge.

Only if there is a heel turn down the line when he decides good guys come last.

Double dumbfuck Enzo

Would wood Liv Morgan.

b0b151c9e912971529072be2673f7d74.png

006_15035591_1169337823134098_3240544011559108608_n--4a5e89e900090ab22e97516b132c1a29.jpg

But if he was winning and walking the walk, the promos would hold up.

You can't promise the Apocalypse and be the Destroyer of Worlds and then jobbity job.

When I started watching again I thought Bray was good but now his promos suck. Like they are all non sense gibberish.

I liked him between leaving nxt and his first match with kane. Then I was like nah this dude is crap but his rambling and walkout are over lets see how long he can ride it

The guy fuckin sucks

Beating taker might have saved him but it was over after that

lol dude over in berry

How much texting is ok between friends of the opposite sex if you are married ?doesnt seem to know hes getting an ipad

lol dude over in berry

How much texting is ok between friends of the opposite sex if you are married ?doesnt seem to know hes getting an ipad

An ipad might be better than ending up like ronnie (RIP).

Shit you can be cheating sending one text a week. Or be innocent with ten a day.

Sure thats why none is the correct answer. If you wanted to have a diverse group of friends you should have stayed single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back