PWD 489: Be a good brother, John!

Who will win the PWD Fantasy Football league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what this conversation means.
Passing along my thoughts, theories, and experience in making better, stronger, and healthier wrestlers whom one day will go on to be successful and keep their faculties intact

@lakersfan45
you don't ask for forgiveness,
you earn it.

#StillRacistFan

Watching Catfish for the first time. There is a girl on here that is actually pretty cute that got played. I don't understand how this happens? Must be crazy as hell

I read a very good article at my neurologists office about CTE and how it may be the cause of a shift in future generations of A level athletes going the soccer route. Most kids start out with youth soccer but end up playing football. This article implied that a lot would stick with it and make us a future World power. At the rate the NFL is going it will be flag football in another decade.

Watching Catfish for the first time. There is a girl on here that is actually pretty cute that got played. I don't understand how this happens? Must be crazy as hell
This show his hilarious to watch. My favorite episode was the Black lesbian tricking someone with a dildo pretending to be a guy. Or the one where the fat person got catfish by fat person also n wasn't plz with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back