PWD 489: Be a good brother, John!

Who will win the PWD Fantasy Football league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have a family lunch in an hour I have to pull my shir together can't be still ed

Ah shit, was I supposed to quote him? @Ozymandias - did I ever quote you back when you were #MethodMarked? Or was it just no Likes and tagging?

@Minotauro Rex im gonna go to town on this brunch. I'll eat away this hangover with sir cream damnit

I'm gonna have them make me an omelette with mushrooms and onions and cheese. Hell maybe I'll go crazy and ask for extra shrooms !

I'm gonna have them make me an omelette with mushrooms and onions and cheese. Hell maybe I'll go crazy and ask for extra shrooms !

If it was a real hangover you'd be vomiting your ass until the white shit started showing.

If it was a real hangover you'd be vomiting your ass until the white shit started showing.
I've never vomited from drinking. And I've had many black the fuck out nights. I've only vomited maybe 5 times in my life from age 10 on.

You quoted me and tagged me often back in those dark days.

And now I like you. And @Gutter Chris. Everyone gets forgiven.

Everyone except for Duck Dick.

olly-dead.jpg

@Minotauro Rex if I ever have a son or sons I will raise them as disciplined athletes like my father raised me and my brothers.

The most important lesson I think I ever learned as a teenager was how to lose with dignity. My baseball team won the State championship one year and made it back the next year. Except instead of winning, I struck out to the be the final out in a 6-5 game and we lost the championship game.

My dad was one of the coaches and I literally wanted to die because I felt like I let everyone down but he told me it was okay in one of the simplest ways possible.

Somebody's gotta be the final out in every game. You did your best, they were just better today.

I'm not sure how this convo just spiraled into that but cliff notes my dad is fucking awesome

And

You're probably doing a hell of a job As a dad too.

I also learned such wonderful anecdotes from him like

Walk if off, pussy!

And

Knock his dick in the dirt

Ahh. Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back