• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And regarding that Weinstein shot, what are WWE gonna say?

"Look who YOU got employed"
"You mean the dudes that you employed when they were being sex pests?"

This is a 500IQ play.

They have nothing and this was planned by the "Snow-Man".

Also convenient Vince just hired Weinstein's ex-lawyers.

I never would’ve expected an interview like this from Tony Khan. I was entertained.
TKs finally figured out how to get the someone outside of the wrestling bubble talking about AEW a little bit with the NFL network, Barstool, McAfee etc. This won’t change AEWs fortunes overnight, but maybe it’s a sign that the lightbulb turned on.

Part 2- resist the urge to cater the tv shows to WON subscribers and put out something watchable.

Part 3- leave Wheeler Yuta wherever he is

TKs finally figured out how to get the someone outside of the wrestling bubble talking about AEW a little bit with the NFL network, Barstool, McAfee etc. This won’t change AEWs fortunes overnight, but maybe it’s a sign that the lightbulb turned on.

Part 2- resist the urge to cater the tv shows to WON subscribers and put out something watchable.

Part 3- leave Wheeler Yuta wherever he is

Part 4 - sign Big Rex to a 10 figure contract

TK needs to follow it up with some killer shows now, he can randomly get the eyes for a moment and drops it with some boring or uneven AEW showings and then he's back to where he started.

And regarding that Weinstein shot, what are WWE gonna say?

"Look who YOU got employed"
"You mean the dudes that you employed when they were being sex pests?"

This is a 500IQ play.
Yeah, best thing to do when in the spotlight is start talking about other companies.

TK needs to follow it up with some killer shows now, he can randomly get the eyes for a moment and drops it with some boring or uneven AEW showings and then he's back to where he started.

Betcha they have Orange Cassidy in the first segment.

Part 5 - Sign out of shape Bat to a 6 figure contract to manage Big Rex.

Paul-Heyman-and-Brock-Lesnar.jpg

@MrKhan we don't work Fridays or Saturdays by the way. CUT THE CHECK!

Part 5 - Sign out of shape Bat to a 6 figure contract to manage Big Rex.

Part 6 - sign The Clinch to a 6 figure contract to handle the joshis.

Also be the Harbinger of The Battle Cry.

Also wearing a mask.

No, The Clinch. I think I should handle the joshis. Thank you for letting me handle this enormous task. Much love and God bless.

What? That wasn’t clarified in your contract and it’s in the fine print of mine. You should be focused on your debut opponent, Komander. I hear he’s a handful and has 37 moves.

Through this endeavor I’ll inevitably meet Shirai, Asuka, and Kairi, then come 2027 there will be a minor bidding war for my handler services.

So it is written, so it shall come to pass.
Promo+on+the+Corner.gif

What? That wasn’t clarified in your contract and it’s in the fine print of mine. You should be focused on your debut opponent, Komander. I hear he’s a handful and has 37 moves.

Through this endeavor I’ll inevitably meet Shirai, Asuka, and Kairi, then come 2027 there will be a minor bidding war for my handler services.

So it is written, so it shall come to pass.
Promo+on+the+Corner.gif

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

God speed...

It's amazing how anytime AEW actually puts on a great show they immediately destroy any momentum. Every single time. How are you gonna compare WWE to Harvey Weinstein when you just said that you'd be interested in doing cross promotion with them and you have Ric Flair under contract?

<codychoke>

It's amazing how anytime AEW actually puts on a great show they immediately destroy any momentum. Every single time. How are you gonna compare WWE to Harvey Weinstein when you just said that you'd be interested in doing cross promotion with them and you have Ric Flair under contract?

<codychoke>

I hope Tony Khan knows for an absolute fact that the Jericho NDA shit with Kylie Rae isn't true.

I forgot all about Dustin being in AEW since day one too.

I forgot all about Dustin being in AEW since day one too.

It's pretty crazy how common and damn near socially acceptable it was to sexually harass and sexually assault flight attendants back in the day. I've heard and read so many stories from all walks of life about what it was like being a flight attendant back in the day. It's crazy how people get a pass with the ol "it was a simpler time" for sexually assaulting flight attendants on airplanes.

It's pretty crazy how common and damn near socially acceptable it was to sexually harass and sexually assault flight attendants back in the day. I've heard and read so many stories from all walks of life about what it was like being a flight attendant back in the day. It's crazy how people get a pass with the ol "it was a simpler time" for sexually assaulting flight attendants on airplanes.

Just sexually harassing women in general. Women had/have a legit gripe with shitty men touching them. Not to be a white knight, just calling it how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back