PWD 475: Alberto suspended until the next GFW taping.

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mascarita Sagrada enters Aztec Warfare II

"Call him a paragraph because he's too short to be an esé!" - Matt Striker

{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

Bolin is arguing with Brian Last. Podcast over. Lasted two episodes. Think Brian asking people what they liked and didn't got SKB worked up over everybody hating on his kids.

Brian didnt ask people anything
We freely and loudly expressed our displeasure over those two asshole kids of his, Brian asked Kenny to change the show, Kenny refused(dont blame him at all even if I hated the show) and then Kenny started lashing out at everyone in the 605 Facebook group which brought an end to the partnership

Sucks because as a fan of Kenny I was really looking forward to the show but the show we got isnt what we expected or wanted
Kenny says hes done on the Corny show too which sucks even more because those two together are comedy gold
I'm sure he'll get over it eventually and reappear on JCE but I'm gonna miss hearing that crazy fuckers stories in the meantime

His Facebook Live show with his kids tonight should be one huge whiny bitchfest though

Yb9j9Jt.jpg

Dragonstone = Spain

Throw me on that bitch with internet and a full gym and I'll live there until I die.
source? I keep reading it as being Downhill Strand, a beach in Northern Ireland.

pri_46856137.jpg

feel free to move to Spain though.

Will Raw be good tonight?

ZSJ and Tana is a phenomenal match, holy balls. I love ZSJ's style so damn much.

did they NJPW have mats set up out into the seats for the Long beach show? or was this a gimmick set up for this show in particular? (referring to Suzuki Gun vs Bullet Club match)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back