PWD 475: Alberto suspended until the next GFW taping.

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically I never said the beach in my initial post, I just posted the pic with the long road leading to the island where they cgi'ed the castle on. But from what people are saying on reddit it's a beach in Zumaia, Spain.

Zumaia-beach-Basque-Country-Spain.jpg

5671582207_b5b742eb65_b.jpg

34254840-Itzurun-beach-and-San-Telmo-hermitage-in-Zumaia-Basque-Country-Spain--Stock-Photo.jpg

41813b8f9c14f2ca67885d6c71936e22--spain-travel-rock-formations.jpg

http://watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-reportedly-eyeing-location-northern-spain/
that's pretty dope. likely multiple locations and then composited/matte painted in CG. those cliffs are crazy looking.

Christ, getting piledriven off the top rope must have scrambled Naito's brains because he is decidedly non-Tranquilo after this match. His fire is bananas.

KO supporting the WWE's right to cancel a show that THEY produce.

#Freedom

Kurt Randy the Ram Angle.

I see these dudes never know when to call it a day.

Will we see Braun tonight ?
sure, at the end of the samoa joe/ big dawg match.

I'm intrigued as to whether or not Dixie shows up.

Kurt Randy the Ram Angle.

I see these dudes never know when to call it a day.

Will we see Braun tonight ?

We will see Braun. He has to look strong, should take him a week to recover from that horrible accident. Reigns was really distraught over it on twitter and I don't blame him one damn bit. He not trained to operate an emergency vehicle damn it!

We will see Braun. He has to look strong, should take him a week to recover from that horrible accident. Reigns was really distraught over it on twitter and I don't blame him one damn bit. He not trained to operate an emergency vehicle damn it!

I hope Braun smashes him and we dont see oil slick again til after mania

I'm intrigued as to whether or not Dixie shows up.

I havent been paying attention .... Whats the deal with dixie ? is that some angle celebration of his career or a hardy thing

I havent been paying attention .... Whats the deal with dixie ? is that some angle celebration of his career or a hardy thing
She will show up to help Angle celebrate...the birth of their first child together

yeah she was in his 24 network special (you should watch), which seemingly opens the doors for her to appear in other forms of wwe programming; such as Raw.
imagine how bummed the Hardy's would be- "Bitch, we left that company to get the hell away from you!"

She will show up to help Angle celebrate...the birth of their first child together

Did WWE buy TNA on the sly or something. Tna shit seems to be coming alot as of late

If dixie shows up on raw theres gonna be an invasion angle

yeah she was in his 24 network special (you should watch), which seemingly opens the doors for her to appear in other forms of wwe programming; such as Raw.
imagine how bummed the Hardy's would be- "Bitch, we left that company to get the hell away from you!"

yea I meant to watch that after raw the other night but ended up doing something else instead. maybe ill get to it tonight after raw

Did WWE buy TNA on the sly or something. Tna shit seems to be coming alot as of late

If dixie shows up on raw theres gonna be an invasion angle
she got fired from her previous position at TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back