PWD 475: Alberto suspended until the next GFW taping.

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea thats not bad and I never realized that was pip singing that.

I didnt like the hobbit movies as much as the lotr and it pissed me off because I really wanted to. I had a really interesting conversation with shadow priest about how the lord of the rings functions like a bible to me and how I read it in times of stress or when I need a dose of hope and to get my mind correct .

I liked the second Hobbit movie but none of them even come close to LOTR. The third movie seemed like it was rushed.

Anyone else notice Ed Sheerhan was singing in that group that Arya was sitting with?

Yea thats not bad and I never realized that was pip singing that.

I didnt like the hobbit movies as much as the lotr and it pissed me off because I really wanted to. I had a really interesting conversation with shadow priest about how the lord of the rings functions like a bible to me and how I read it in times of stress or when I need a dose of hope and to get my mind correct .
yeah, i was pissed at first too but I've grown to appreciate them. LOTR trilogy is shit I put on just for background noise when I'm painting or whatever just because I'm so comfortable with it.

I liked the second Hobbit movie but none of them even come close to LOTR. The third movie seemed like it was rushed.

I like the Two Towers, I'm not really into LOTR but that movie was my shit. I liked that huge juicedhead Orc that ran with the fire to blow a hole in the castle.

I wonder if Jorah's dick gets rocks on it and if it does what happens when he gets a boner? Does it bleed and crack?

<6>
lol what if he can't even get a boner cuz his dick petrified while still in its flaccid state?

I like the Two Towers, I'm not really into LOTR but that movie was my shit. I liked that huge juicedhead Orc that ran with the fire to blow a hole in the castle.
berzerker -uruk-hai-.
no name, just purpose.

The Two Towers is my favorite one. Battle of Helm's Deep was fucking crazy. That battle must've taken at least a month to film.

qrz1exlsd1az.gif
not feelin the straight hair.

would still feel her butt tho.

yeah, i was pissed at first too but I've grown to appreciate them. LOTR trilogy is shit I put on just for background noise when I'm painting or whatever just because I'm so comfortable with it.

Its a christmas tradition to watch all 3 and I read the books like I said whenever it occurs to me that its time to do that . i like the story and am always in the mood for either or

Cersie was looking kind of good to me tonight, she never did it for me. Maybe now that she is a Queen it's getting my rocks off. I love powerful woman, Chris.
I was never into her on GoT, but i thought she was bangin in 300.

The fuck is with the GoT spoilers you bunch of Jack Asses!

YouTube stream went to shit. Onto NJPW World now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back