PWD 461: Save us Jinder 3.0 Now with 100% more Orton Ass!

Which match would you rather have Main Event Wrestlemania 34?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was consistently shocked during the match at how fast he was. Went he hit the ropes it was outrageously quick. Loved the DX gear too.
My favorite HBK gear. That's what sticks out to me too. Dude was straight beasting into those rope spots. Like damn take it down a notch man. Didn't Shamrock botch a rope hit too and damn near break his neck or was that another's match?

My favorite HBK gear. That's what sticks out to me too. Dude was straight beasting into those rope spots. Like damn take it down a notch man. Didn't Shamrock botch a rope hit too and damn near break his neck or was that another's match?
Yeah. He hit low on the top rope and fucked himself up good in that match. Hit it like mid forehead and snapped his neck back. He went down like someone had hit him with the patented outside the ring cheap shot.

I think it's safe to say that Jindermania is running wild at this point.

jinder%2520mahal%2520fans.gif

Yeah. He hit low on the top rope and fucked himself up good in that match. Hit it like mid forehead and snapped his neck back. He went down like someone had hit him with the patented outside the ring cheap shot.
Hmm maybe I'm remembering things wrong and he didn't full on break his neck but had a lot of wear and tear on it that he never took care of.

In Japan?

Early career (1990–1997)
In 1988, Shamrock trained as a professional wrestler under Bob Sawyer, Buzz Sawyer, Nelson Royal, and Gene Anderson.[69][70] He debuted in 1990 in Royal's North Carolina-based Atlantic Coast Wrestlingpromotion under the ring name Wayne Shamrock. After ACW folded, he moved on to the George Scott/Paul Jones-run company South Atlantic Pro Wrestling (which initially promoted under the banner of the North American Wrestling Association) and changed his ring name to Vince Torelli. Later he adopted the nickname "Mr. Wrestling" and a more villainous persona. In 1990, Shamrock traveled to Japan, where he competed in the Universal Wrestling Federation and its successor promotion, Pro Wrestling Fujiwara Gumi.

I am grilling burgers and eating doritos in the middle of Monday.

I fucking love Freedom.

I fucking love America.

aamerica15.gif

I am grilling burgers and eating doritos in the middle of Monday.

I fucking love Freedom.

I fucking love America.

aamerica15.gif

Don't get too cocky or we're going to burn down your white house again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back