PWD 461: Save us Jinder 3.0 Now with 100% more Orton Ass!

Which match would you rather have Main Event Wrestlemania 34?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early career (1990–1997)
In 1988, Shamrock trained as a professional wrestler under Bob Sawyer, Buzz Sawyer, Nelson Royal, and Gene Anderson.[69][70] He debuted in 1990 in Royal's North Carolina-based Atlantic Coast Wrestlingpromotion under the ring name Wayne Shamrock. After ACW folded, he moved on to the George Scott/Paul Jones-run company South Atlantic Pro Wrestling (which initially promoted under the banner of the North American Wrestling Association) and changed his ring name to Vince Torelli. Later he adopted the nickname "Mr. Wrestling" and a more villainous persona. In 1990, Shamrock traveled to Japan, where he competed in the Universal Wrestling Federation and its successor promotion, Pro Wrestling Fujiwara Gumi.
It's always good to besmirch the typical "that fake wrestling stuff is gay" poster on here who didn't know that Shamrock was wrestling before MMA.

VinceTorrelli.jpg

Holy crap.

Watching the last Raw of 02, and Sean O'haire appeared dressed as santa and told a bunch of kids that Santa is not real.

That may be the cheapest heat in history.

Kaitlyn video leaks of her playing with herself just came out

Holy crap.

Watching the last Raw of 02, and Sean O'haire appeared dressed as santa and told a bunch of kids that Santa is not real.

New day basically spoiled Star Wars. Rustling adults and kids alike.

he should have been world champ imo. they really missed the boat on making him a lesnar like character.
I agree. Bret also wanted the belt on shamrock.
I consider that night to be the pinnacle of prime HBK right there. Jacked as he had ever been but still so damn fast and agile. He made Shamrock look like a million bucks. Life is cruel that just 3 weeks later he would never be the same.
Yeah he was in amazing shape. Despite on being a step slower and not as strong/muscular when he came back he still put on 5 star matches. Just imagine what that HBK would have done if he never got hurt and took a break

I agree. Bret also wanted the belt on shamrock.

Yeah he was in amazing shape. Despite on being a step slower and not as strong/muscular when he came back he still put on 5 star matches. Just imagine what that HBK would have done if he never got hurt and took a break
Bret wanted it on anybody but Shawn and hhh really. Bitter old Bret still makes some great points when he's not being biased.

Holy crap.

lol I used to go to children's aol chat rooms back in the early days of chat rooms maybe like 97 / 98 and just spam shit like SANTA isn't real !!!!

lol I used to go to children's aol chat rooms back in the early days of chat rooms maybe like 97 / 98 and just spam shit like SANTA isn't real !!!!

IowccYW.png

I think I have to make the new thread but I'm out and just on my phone. Passing it to whoever wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back