PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate comic book movies and the whole craZe around it right now. I guess I know how everyone felt in the late 90s when there was the slasher movie craze. I was loving the hell out of it but I know a lot of people didnt like it and were sick of seeing slashers all the time. But of course the comic book era is 1000x fold in popularity what the 90s slasher era was

yeah, dude looks like a legit villain, but damn he's bad on the mic and stiff in the ring

I guess we can hope for him to stiff Orton and knock him out. That's something.

This card is all about KO vs. AJ for me.

If u guys had a choice what match would you guys put on last at backlash Chicago.
AJ/ko
Randy/jinder
Nak/Ziggler

All things being equal (which they're not) I'd say KO/AJ by a mile. But all things are not equal. WWE Title should go on last.

Guess I catch up on that UK special now that was barely promoted.

So funny they are promoting the hell out of a live UK title defense at Takeover, and oh also hey he's defending the night before

lol when they spoil themselves.

I think Dunne takes that belt tonight tho

I'd put Nak / Ziggler on first. Even for a smarky Chicago crowd you want them to be as fired up as possible.

And even tho it's a shit "main event' I always have to vote to put the top singles title match on last.

Wait, what real song is Wolfgang's entrance music a ripoff of ? This sounds so familiar. Not this theme itself, but it's like right on the tip of my tongue what this is a ripoff of

Nice counter to that crossbody, didn't look like a "oh he's gonna counter" spot, very nice

tenor.gif

Only the WWE can make me not care about a Styles/Owens match. The title means nothing and the feud is based off derp derp Face of America bullshit. A good match doesn't mean shit.

Poor Hideo, he's the kids meal to the Big Nak Menu

Only the WWE can make me not care about a Styles/Owens match. The title means nothing and the feud is based off derp derp Face of America bullshit. A good match doesn't mean shit.

*reads post*

*loads up BOSJ '17 night 3, with Japanese commentary*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back