PWD 458: Real Men Pay Their Debts

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's far worse than that, every element of Venom's character is motivated by Spider-man and the next Avengers would perfectly set-up the symbiote for an eventual Brock story. The character's main appeal is that he is a broken shell living only for revenge gifted with the same, but better, powers of Spidey. With no Spidey he has no motivation or rationale to even look this way. This is why the Joker was done well by Nolan, because his character is very much a reaction to the presence of a hero and is enabled by the rise of that hero.

This shit, effectively planned in secret, is just a way for Sony to get some of those Spidey dollars on off years by way of Deadpool and Logan. Even worse it now poisons the well between Marvel and Sony, meaning after the Homecoming sequel Sony will have to get another Spider-man (perhaps one booted into their sideverse this movie is starting) because the one they have now is tied into intellectual property Disney OBVIOUSLY won't share.

Marvel are getting serious about getting those intellectual properties back. They really need Norman Osborne, Dr Doom and Galactus because after Thanos they are running a little thin on the ground for villains.

Marvel are getting serious about getting those intellectual properties back. They really need Norman Osborne, Dr Doom and Galactus because after Thanos they are running a little thin on the ground for villains.
And Sony knows this. Luckily for Marvel, everybody's got a price!

And the goddamn X-Men. Total bullshit.

i want a marvel movie where the kree are the villains

I want to see Captain America ride a god damn T Rex! And God Emperor Doom!

God Emperor Doom would be very nice. Unfortunately, we'd have to sit through a bunch of shitty Fantastic Four movies to get there.

Beast Daredevil vs Venom Punisher!
We would have to get a Franklin Richards movie.

How-Make-New-Friends.gif

If u guys had a choice what match would you guys put on last at backlash Chicago.
AJ/ko
Randy/jinder
Nak/Ziggler

Nerds get the girls. Xavier Woods, CM Punk, Dave Bautista and Mikaze. So while you're calling me nerd. I'm busy fucking your mom, your sister, your wife and your unborn daughter.

<20>
<{hfved}><{katwhu}>{<huh}<escalate99>

Nerds get the girls. Xavier Woods, CM Punk, Dave Bautista and Mikaze. So while you're calling me nerd. I'm busy fucking your mom, your sister, your wife and your unborn daughter.

<20>
mom- nope, she has a no paraplegics clause.
sister- definitely nope, she would laugh/spit in your face.
unborn daughter- who? sons only in this household.

nice try kiwi syd.

mom- nope, she has a no paraplegics clause.
sister- definitely nope, she would laugh/spit in your face.
unborn daughter- who? sons only in this household.

nice try kiwi syd.

I am your daddy and your uncle moonwolf!

If u guys had a choice what match would you guys put on last at backlash Chicago.
AJ/ko
Randy/jinder
Nak/Ziggler

Randy before the other two.

But WWE is going to do Nak, AJ, Orton in that order and if the real wrestlers perform well than the crowd is going to be deader than Trumps presidency and Wyatts gimmick.

I am not going to watch Orton/Jinder not because I've got that much against Jinder "I had a shit match with AJ and Cesaro" Mahal but Orton can suck my kielbasa like a stripper.

<20>

Japanese rape video games don't count as getting the girls :)

Haha, been waiting to use that line on someone, sorry

Their relationship with Fox is cancerous after the Daredevil/Galactus fiasco, to the point it was thought that Fox would hold up the first Star Wars out of sheer pettiness (they mostly seem to be willing to take a piece of the action). Columbia only made the deal after continuing the Amazing franchise became untenable, and are already backing out of the deal before their first movie is even released.

To show how great Marvel has done when Marvel Comics made a modern universe (called Ultimate Marvel) based on their classic characters to drum up movie ideas the four books were Spider-man, X-Men, Avengers, and the Fantastic Four. The Fantastic Four are the greatest victims, fans thought the 90's version was a deathknell for Marvel at the movies, they couldn't even get the easiest to translate right. Now Marvel can get anything on the screen but Fox still holds hostage the originator of the universe without any plans to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back