PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised too. People are fat lazy shitbags. You can't do the minimum for all components and pass though. It's a weighted system.

It is extremely flawed and I hate it. My goal is to make enough rank to be the fucking Air Force PT guy and just wreck these weaklings.

I am not a runner by any means, but I've run 8 minute mile before. Even though my cardio is really bad right now, I think I could busy this out no problem. Looking forward to going to the gym today, nice barbell complex.

You'd be surprised too. People are fat lazy shitbags. You can't do the minimum for all components and pass though. It's a weighted system.

It is extremely flawed and I hate it. My goal is to make enough rank to be the fucking Air Force PT guy and just wreck these weaklings.

"Ummmmm sir? the manual says we have to run a 1.5 mile in under 14 minutes"
"Yeah nevermind that bullshit, CATCH THE CHICKEN!"

Still taking NXT Charlotte
{<Scared}

wtf is wrong with you bruh

I watched the movie Teeth and it stuck out in my mind as the most horrible thing ever. So for the fan favorite, gotta make that heavy choice lol.

Gonna check out the War Room

ep4zgl7hydyk6i8xvzvwjhe3q.450x662x1.jpg

GOAT Japanese wrestler, dude held the title. None of those flippy Japanese midgets can say that.
Some serious pearl harbour references here.

I did enjoy yoko killing hacksaw
Fuck that guy

I think I chose correctly, but I just remembered the connection between Naomi and one of the Usos.

I think I chose correctly, but I just remembered the connection between Naomi and one of the Usos.

I always love making results only viewable after you vote, because I know some of you sick freaks are pondering teeth cooch lol.

We're gonna EXPOSE you!

Sasha, put a wig on it.

Naomi, don't care.

Everyone - is it perma no nut ? Or can I get up in all that for the spank bank later ?

Nobody - can I fwap while she ovens me ?

Sasha, put a wig on it.

Naomi, don't care.

Everyone - is it perma no nut ? Or can I get up in all that for the spank bank later ?

Nobody - can I fwap while she ovens me ?

No

Maddox

Yes (Perma nut death), but everyone else is normal

She's gonna be eating KFC all week, i mean, if you're into that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back